Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. just hypothetical... What am i looking at here? As far as price and package are concerned...

SBC single carb. I would like to keep instalation as KISS as possible.

Thinking maybe a 100 shot but not alot more... but lets keep it low for now.

Not looking to run all the time but may be fun to have if playing around on smooth water....

Got a couple extra bucks coming in this month and was just playing with the idea....

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
easy there buddy let people who use it talk about it.

not people who have it
you better put a :D

on there when your done ... its there when i need it ... and i like to make it last .. 4 sec burst puts me in the 109 -111 range. thats fast enough on the river with no life jacket or safety crew .:)hand

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
any one got any dimensions on 10-15 pound bottles?

And.. only 10-15 seconds on the fun button??? That makes me sad...
if you'll keep the hp rating down low , say 100, you'll get 6-7 good race passes outta a 10lbr. i've owned 2 of the hitman kits, my last nitrous express kit was a 2stage plate:)grn worked awesome. i've neverrrrrr had a nx brand part failure, can't say that about nos brand:)sphss

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
if you'll keep the hp rating down low , say 100, you'll get 6-7 good race passes outta a 10lbr. i've owned 2 of the hitman kits, my last nitrous express kit was a 2stage plate:)grn worked awesome. i've neverrrrrr had a nx brand part failure, can't say that about nos brand:)sphss
i had a NOS nitrous/fuel solenoid failure mem. weekend

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts

so what your saying is " NO " yours still DON'T WORK ...:)hand

should you be posting here ???? :)bulb

all kidding aside hope you didn't hurt anything.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
whenever i hear or see a solenoid fail, its always been nos brand. trav(hotbo) is the only person i know that's ever had a nx solenoid go bad on them , but even he said it mighta been his fault it did.

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
whenever i hear or see a solenoid fail, its always been nos brand. trav(hotbo) is the only person i know that's ever had a nx solenoid go bad on them , but even he said it mighta been his fault it did.
I had an Edelbrock nitrous solenoid go bad a couple years ago. It probably had 4 years of use on it before it took a dump.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
so what your saying is " NO " yours still DON'T WORK ...:)hand

should you be posting here ???? :)bulb

all kidding aside hope you didn't hurt anything.
at lakefest had a 200hp plate system on it. then mike owens helped ALOT on the plumbing, put a 250 fogger on it. all motor it went 6400rpms hit the button went 7100ish. then went to go do some racing and hit the button and it popped so i shut the motor down and disarmed the system. nos noid was releasing wideopen turned the bottle off. let the motor set for a few opened the throttle and turned the motor over ign. off she fired back up no issues just pissed. it prob was a blessing in diguise when i hit the button for all of 2-3 sec that thing was insane, was already running in the 100's, all motor that day. i could feel it keep raising in the water so i got off the botton and slowed it down it was pretty wicked in a v-bottom motor is 810 hp then you add a 250 hp :)sphss

1 - 20 of 20 Posts