Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
He didn't apologize. Letterman is a scum bag, actually his writter are as the not funny loser doesnt write his own material. His joke referenced to the daughter that was with Palin at the Yankee game, which was the 14yr old. Not the 18 year old. I can't believe he would stoop so low to make a rape joke about a minor.

Whether it was the 18 or 14yr old it doens't matter. It is not right to make a rape joke about them or anyone for that matter! Those girls have done nothing to Letterman or anyone except be the daughter of a Gov of Alaska whom the Liberals dislike and fear!

Question: What would happen if the Obama daughters were the butt of a joke like that? The liberals would go crazy because they feel that jokes hurt them more than anyone else... BS! And besides, no conservative would make such a joke about a teenage girl. Kids are off limits. Sure I don't like Barrack and Michelle, but there kids are kids. They are not to be bothered by anyone, just like any other child should be left alone!

Ultra, I know your a Liberal, so Im sure almost any attack on the party you disagree with makes you feels warm inside. However if you are at all trying to justify what Letterman did with his fake apology, you are a pig!

·
Premium Member
796 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Letterman will spend a lot of his future backpedaling and explaining his way out of this momentous blunder. His liberal BS has, once again, been fully exposed! Just as HusseinOs staff believe they are above the law, he thinks nothing is off limits to his lame attempt at humor. It's just too late for an apology that would have to reach millions to have any effect.
That miserable sack of crap just learned "You can't UN-explode a bomb."

The papers, television and net are jammed full reporting this story. A simple misunderstanding gets swept under the rug quickly but even the liberal press is all over this one like flies on the crap that they are.

Letterman has taken it upon himself to promote liberalism. His obvious exposure of every single Bush mistake with his "Great moments in Presidential speeches" came to an abrupt end when the best material arrived. The Kenyan Buffoon has daily topped Bush's "best stuff" with strings of Ums, Uhs, and OOOOs not to mention his blatant lies, broken promises and misinformed explanations and errant apologies. Letterman has chosen to lay completely off this entire administration where the real jokes lie. He's a proven putz with a declining following that has now taken a giant plunge due to his "Palin blunder." He's stupid enough to believe his apology is sufficient.

Since O'Reilly handed him his liberal butt publicly, he's been grasping for straws, unsuccessfully. He's done - Dan Rather style!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I feel bad for those girls (Palins daughters). Could you deal with that drama and jokes being made about you on prime time TV while being a child? Just think about going to high school the next day......

That ****er is below scum for those comments. I hope Ultra is not taking up for this behavior.

·
Registered
388 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Letterman is cool , his writers suck and Sara just needs to spend some quality time with me :)devil

And everything will be ok :)grn

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Since O'Reilly handed him his liberal butt publicly, he's been grasping for straws, unsuccessfully. He's done - Dan Rather style!

Amen Doctor!

I highly doubt Ultra will come back with a responce to solidify his support for Letterman. Much like his lame attempts to back up his messiah.

·
Registered
917 Posts

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Sounds like a war between writers to me. Palin is not any more capable of drafting her own comeback as any late-night comedian is of writing his/her own material.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
I don't watch Letterman much anyway. He lost viewership to Leno a long time ago. Hopefully Conan can pick up where Leno left off. The joke about Palin was completely out of line, and Letterman knows it. He's just doing damage control hoping it will go away. I think the attack on conservative values is just getting started though. Megan Fox from Transformers recently tossed her hat in the ring stating if she could, she would ask Megatron to "take out" middle class americans and those who are against gay unions.

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay, funny. "Sweating like Bill Clinton when Hilary comes home early"! :D

But I see he just had to take a stab at McCain too. And still nothing about Obama's family.

Why couldn't he man up and show some class and say, "I made a distasteful comment and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said it" and leave it at that?
I'm haven't defended Letterman's comments or his response. I will say that while his jokes lacked taste, I didn't hear anything at all about Palin's daughter being raped, which is what is being alleged here.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'm haven't defended Letterman's comments or his response. I will say that while his jokes lacked taste, I didn't hear anything at all about Palin's daughter being raped, which is what is being alleged here.

I hate to say it but your logic is BROKEN. Lacked taste?!! Do you have daughters? You get all bent out of shape when someone calls the president a "chimp" but its ok to talk about teenage women?

You sir are a piece of crap!

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whats the definition of an adult having sex with a 14 yr old? Since that was the daughter at that game.
Your comment about intent

Exactly, and the problem was, the 14yr old was at the game, not the 18 yr old. You know that wasn't Lettermans intent however.
I don't think his intent was to involve the 14y/o any more than you do

I hate to say it but your logic is BROKEN. Lacked taste?!! Do you have daughters? You get all bent out of shape when someone calls the president a "chimp" but its ok to talk about teenage women?

You sir are a piece of crap!
Never fails.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts