Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone here does not set one foot into their show.....
Now that you all know, what they really stand for...

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Hmmmmm....it always bothers me when you have a reasonable idea......:)hand:D:D

However, it would seem that doing that would mostly hurt the manufacturers and I think most of them are hurting enough in this economy.....

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmmm....it always bothers me when you have a reasonable idea......:)hand:D:D

However, it would seem that doing that would mostly hurt the manufacturers and I think most of them are hurting enough in this economy.....
HHHMM
Aren't they the ones who run the LHCMA....
The answer is YES, GERMANY...

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been paying attention. You gonna put up a reason or just hope we do what you say?
Ok now that you finally admitted that you never pay attention..
just go to the bridgewater channel thread...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I think a lot of the manufacturers have been mislead also by the LHCMA like the rest of the boating community. I do not support the LHCMA as it is currently being managed but also do not like the idea of boycotting which is essentially holding the businesses accountable also.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
HHHMM
Aren't they the ones who run the LHCMA....
The answer is YES, GERMANY...

Yeah, I get that their main support comes from the manufacturers....I'm just not convinced that they are the ones behind this Ring dealio...seems to be more from the leadership of LHCMA rather than the manufacturers......

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
The boat manufacturers run the LHCMA?

Not how I understand it....it was pitched to me as the body that represents the boat manufacturers and the general boating public....now it seems like many of the manufacturers were duped (as was I) that this group was operating in the best interest of the boating community.....However, it seems to be operating in the best interest of LHCMA:mad:

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Ok now that you finally admitted that you never pay attention..
just go to the bridgewater channel thread...
Hows about a Readers Digest 3 sentence or less synopsis...:)coffee

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Hows about a Readers Digest 3 sentence or less synopsis...:)coffee

LHCMA wants to rent the tie off rings in the channel for overnight mooring.

They get a cut of the profits and it seems like these funds will only help the LHCMA leadership.

Lots of fights, liability and generally a poor plan.....:D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts

They get a cut of the profits and it seems like these funds will only help the LHCMA leadership.

So they stand for making money?????? What's wrong with that? Maybe Kilr can fill us in.

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I get that their main support comes from the manufacturers....I'm just not convinced that they are the ones behind this Ring dealio...seems to be more from the leadership of LHCMA rather than the manufacturers......
Ok look at who runs the LHCMA, if you do not know the names, Google them and you will see exactly who they are ...Make no mistake that they are the Manufactures..
Come on Germany, you know how to do this...

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
I hope everyone here does not set one foot into their show.....
Now that you all know, what they really stand for...
Just remember, by boycotting the show, this can hurt the innocent employees and their families of the manufactures by not buying boats from them. I understand that you want to send them a message, but I am sure there is a better way. I appreciate your enthusiasm to put this issue to rest and NOT have it go forward anymore!!

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts

They get 15% of the gross, not the net, this makes them a liability.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
So they stand for making money?????? What's wrong with that? Maybe Kilr can fill us in.
It appears the money is tied to the leadership salaries.....you might just have to go and read the whole rent a ring thread to see what's what.....long read, but worth your time if you have an interest in Havasu or what LHCMA does for the average boater....

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Just remember, by boycotting the show, this can hurt the innocent employees and their families of the manufactures by not buying boats from them. I understand that you want to send them a message, but I am sure there is a better way. I appreciate your enthusiasm to put this issue to rest and NOT have it go forward anymore!!
You mean people are actually buying new boats?
Wow now thats some big news.
Everything I've read in the last 6 months has the RV/Boat industry in bk.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts