Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Steady Rollin
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'm trying to gather costs for a proposal for a business plan. I'm looking to see about liability insurance. I love to keep it in the family if i can....

So anyone in the biz?

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Maybe INSman although haven't seen him around lately. If you want though, I can pass your number to him as I talk to him off the board.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Maybe INSman although haven't seen him around lately. If you want though, I can pass your number to him as I talk to him off the board.

You mean INSman, a.k.a. Shock 'N' Awe ?!?

I would love to help, but I am only setup for larger businesses with either over 50 EE's or over $20 mill in gross sales. Really anything less than that will not generate enough revenue for my firm to pay me unfortunately. :mad:

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Well now that you have officially passed it up, I can pass him on to my other guy. PM will be sent.

·
Steady Rollin
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thanks guys.

I dont think this will be over 20mil ;)

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Well now that you have officially passed it up, I can pass him on to my other guy. PM will be sent.
Of course, thank you for thinking of me.... We all have our "sweet spot" that we do well in... ;)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
No sure what you are looking for, but my brother-in-law has his own ins.co. He does all phases of commercial. Gen lia, workers comp, commercial auto, bonds, etc. If that is anything that you are looking for, give him a call and see if he can help. He is located here in San Diego and licenced in other states as well.

Jon Coleman
Builders Ins. Co.
(619)520-6169

Neil ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts