Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terrorists brutally murdered 3,000 plus innocent victims eight years ago today and liberals are concerned about water boarding a few of the co-conspirators?

Iran is building a nuclear weapon and liberals are concerned about America violating Iran's rights to sovereignty?

The POTUS lies repeatedly during a speech in the Capital chamber and liberals want an apology from a Rep. that spoke up and called the Pres. a lier?

What is with these people, are they just stupid? Do they have a better plan to resolve these issues? Do they think all this is just going to go away, no problems? Do they just not have the balls to deal with what must be done?

These liberals just don't get it, it's just not going to go away. They have become the scourge of our nation, a road block to Americas welfare.

And they wonder why we're hostile toward them, their even dumber than we think they are!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor......the tough get going.........Snake, are those your words?.......Amen Jake.

We have to all attend all rallies we can and make our voices heard at every opportunity. 2010/12!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
When the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor......the tough get going.........Snake, are those your words?.......Amen Jake.
Did I miss something somewhere donzi?:)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Did I miss something somewhere donzi?:)
Animal House was on last night.....quoted the Belushi let's get moving and fight speech. Snake has Belushi as his Avtar......I was interjecting a little humor in this passionate fight we have. Did not mean to throw you off.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Animal House was on last night.....quoted the Belushi let's get moving and fight speech. Snake has Belushi as his Avtar......I was interjecting a little humor in this passionate fight we have. Did not mean to throw you off.
From 7 Dec. 2008, reminescing:
December 7th, the day we dropped the atomiic bomb on Hiroshima, 3 days before we dropped one on Nagasaki.................................

Any gueses who? :D

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
I caught that!!!! One of my favorite movies. Unfortunately I'm old enough to have seen it when it first came out!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts