Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As if deteriorating race relations needed any assistance to escalate, the liberal's so-called "news outlets" continue to irresponsibly mislead their readers/viewers by either fabricating news or simply not reporting all of the truth and facts. One example was 3 days after Ferguson and the CBS Evening News was reporting on the incident. In their 5 minutes of so-called new coverage, they never once mentioned that Michael Brown has just robbed a convenient store before being killed!

Most recently, a Baltimore TV station admits editing the chants by protestors from; “We won’t stop. We can’t stop ‘til killer cops are in cell blocks” to the repeated chants of "Kill a Cop". Granted, both chants are sickening and concerning, but IMO the real chant is not as offensive as the fabricated "Kill a Cop".
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/baltimore-tv-station-apologizes-deceptive-edit-protest-chant-160155274.html

These are just two examples of the Liberals misleading and false "race relations" reporting....So what is worse, the restless race based mobs who survive on the fruits of the government that despise, or the despicable liberal news outlets who exploit these mobs by fabricating lies which escalate these horrendous acts against our society. So which is worse, the race based mobs who are derived of ignorant people who can be "spooked and stampeded like cattle", and the college educated pseudo journalist who use their education and talents to seek out and destroy their political opposition at any and all cost? IMO this Baltimore POS news anchor should be arrested as an accomplice to murder and the FCC should suspend their license. This raging fire will not extinguish until we cut off the fuel supply!

Liberal's, just in case you ever wondered, this is just one of the reasons why Conservatives have no respect for you or your kind. Liberals tend to live in the world of "ME" and Conservatives live in the world of "WE".....as in "We the People" :hmmm:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I replied to some one on FB with same sentiment. The reason they don't post black on white crime on the front page is they will get little reaction. So they white on black crime intentionally leaving the truth some where on the way-side. When they do, the natives protest, riot and loot. Which bring forth more front page news. It is a media created monster of sorts.

Now add that to the black TV channels. One in particular is Bounce, aka "TV Our (the black) Way". They have been playing Light It Up (1999) - IMDb and White Man's Burden (1995) - Plot Summary - IMDb over and over. Like that is not inciting anything??? :)sphss

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Sadly it was a local Fox station that did that.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Fox affiliate. That would be like my local Fox station. Not Fox News. But it is hard to ignore CBS, ABC, and NBC fanning the flames.

Hell those damn cretins in MO were rioting last night when cop killed an armed black man, so - No indictment? Doesn't matter... Self defense? Doesn't matter. :)hammers

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fox affiliate. That would be like my local Fox station. Not Fox News. But it is hard to ignore CBS, ABC, and NBC fanning the flames.
Do you suppose this is a liberal or a Conservative group? ;)

Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 162 television stations in 79 markets. Sinclair's television group reaches approximately 37.5% of US television households and includes FOX, ABC, MyTV, CW, CBS, NBC, Univision and Azteca affiliates.

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Al and Jessie do not want you to see this...

EDIT: Video Removed due to being declared FALSE by Snopes..... :knockout:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Thanks Forkin....I should have checked myself...I removed that post...:knockout:
LOL!!! Like snopes is any authority on the truth, they did bring out some points though. I like reading the comments on videos like that. :))THumbsUp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts