·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enjoy the Quiz

http://www.gotoquiz.com/conservative_or_liberal

Mine....go figure.
You scored 100% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
96% here. I'll take a little reform on my health care which probably kept me from 100%.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
You scored 38% which means you are

moderately liberal. You believe in governmental action to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all but not at the expense of the rights of others and you're cautious of that. You believe its the duty of the state to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmmmm I'm scared to take the test. LOL
Be afraid.......but somehow I bet I can guess yours........12% almost as far left as Barry?:)sphss

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
You scored 67% which means you are

moderately conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values.

It also means that I can listen to both sides and form my own judgements. I personally feel if your 100% on either side of the fence you would argue the skies not blue if you were told that.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
You scored 93% which means you are

a hardcore conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You scored 80% which means you are

conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals.

My abortion answer caused this I am sure.
Mandatory in some cases!:|err

·
Steady Rollin
1,100 Posts
55% moderate conservative

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
96% here. I want some healthcare reform. However won't loose sleep if we never get it. It works great now, and like other nessesities in life, I will continue to sacrifice other non important things to own a policy.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
The patriot act is for bitches.. Between that and another one I got 58%

A true conservative would not believe in the patriot act.. The guy that wrote that quiz is a moron.

RD

·
Distinguished Member
412 Posts
100% Go figure! It took me a few extra minutes 'cause I had to clean the gun oil off my hands before using the mouse!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You scored 92% which means you are

·
Registered
521 Posts
What a uhhh...surprise: ;)
You scored 96% which means you are

·
Large Member
2,150 Posts
You scored 51% which means you are

moderately conservative. You believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values.

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
You scored 58% which means you are

I can live with those results.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts