Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Dog leash, choke chain and a golf cart to drag that fool out.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Like I said....They're like undisciplined children. I'm sure his parents are proud:)sphss

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Wonder what kind of per diem the union pays these morons? If they have any skills they'd be to busy to waste the time to attend protests so it's evident they have no marketable skills.

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Wonder what kind of per diem the union pays these morons? If they have any skills they'd be to busy to waste the time to attend protests so it's evident they have no marketable skills.
didn't you see the news where they said that 192,000 new jobs were created? Well, you're looking at one of them in the above picture!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was an OXYMORON thead. You know, like planned parenthood, the king of all oxymorons (soon to be defunded)

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
If they have any skills they'd be to busy to waste the time to attend protests so it's evident they have no marketable skills.
YES! I have always thought that.
Most of us get what we want thru normal means. When you see someone at a protest, that means whatever he wants is so bizarre he can't get it any other way.

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was an OXYMORON thead. You know, like planned parenthood, the king of all oxymorons (soon to be defunded)
forget the oxy part, look what this moron said.

Activist filmmaker Michael Moore responded angrily to the Wisconsin State Senate’s vote to strip public unions of their right to collectively bargain, declaring: “This is war.”Appearing on Rachel Maddow’s show on MSNBC Wednesday night, Moore said: “I would say that anyone who lives within driving distance of Madison, Wisconsin right now should make their way to the capital. This is war. This is class war that has been leveled against working class people in America.”

Moore also called for a “student walk-out” on Friday afternoon to protest the Wisconsin vote.

Moore rambled on about home foreclosures, jobs lost to foreign countries, and the power of the wealthiest Americans, holding up a pair of handcuffs as he told viewers: “The rich have committed these crimes and the people will demand your a** in jail.”

He also told the rich and bankers: “We have a right to your money.”

Does he even listen to what he's saying? I guess we have a right to his money!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Michael Moore makes Charlie Sheen, Peggy Joseph and Hank Johnson look like Mensa Candidates.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts