Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Is teaching tolerance a bad thing?
It is if you are a muslim.

I would relish being handed that assignment.

My dissertation would include such things as killing my own sisters for having a crush on a boy, or riding in a car.
I would further proclaim my activities practicing Taqiyya, lying and deceiving to advance Islam and kill the infidels.
My wrap up would lean towards the glory of mass murdering as many Christians as I possibly could with any means possible, preferably throwing in a few decapitations on liveleak.

I would then sign off with a plea to continue to push this curriculum in the schools since it goes right back to Taqiyya and makes my overall goal much, much more easily attainable.

All the while shitting wherever I please.

Now be silent you infidel dog.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I would also ad that you want the rest of the world to progress only to about the 17th Century, and live in huts and caves like the rest of the Muslim brothers and sisters.. Of course raping and pillaging are at the core of the teachings of the great one, big M.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Parenting is the most valued teaching any child will ever have. The dinner table is a far more important venue to be taught than a classroom. School is great for specific instruction - math - science - geography - etc. but, any parent, worth is weight in salt will teach the important lessons of life to his children day by day, experience by experience, line upon line and precept upon precept. We teach correct principals so they can govern themselves.

Depending upon the school system to teach the real lessons of life is fruitless.
Real parents will use real life examples as they teach to make their points. All of my children are conservative - not because we told them to be but, because they saw, with their own eyes, the results of liberal politics where welfare, poverty, looting and pillaging, increased crime rates, etc rule the day in cities that have elected democrats for decades - somehow expecting things to get better without implementing anything to create real change.
My sons frequent Detroit for their work. They often see a city that was the booming center of manufacturing in America but is now the epitome of distress. They surmised, on their own, how a combination of democrat leadership (or the lack thereof) and union dominance has created a living hell where crime rates are off the charts and society is no longer polite.

We introduced them to religion and they choose to participate still today.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In my world there are more important things than a trangendered teacher to worry about.
Maybe you need to have an 8yr old child to have to explain something like this to. ;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
My kids would be pulled out of school f they were subjected to someone with such mental illness!!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How would an 8 year old child be affected by a transgendered high school teacher?
In the words of the great (POS) Hillary Clinton, "What difference does it make?"

Okay, you win... 13 yr old then.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Look, these people are out there, like it or not. Denial doesn't make it go away. How sad is it to say that Iran is more tolerant of transgendered people than you are?
So, to get back on topic, as a representative of the left you are saying that religion should never be part of a curriculum (one of the lefts big mantra) unless it is about Islam?

I can only imagine the howling from the left if the same assignment was given about Christianity.

(And you already know that I am niether)

seems like a mixed message?

·
Registered
600 Posts
So, to get back on topic, as a representative of the left you are saying that religion should never be part of a curriculum (one of the lefts big mantra) unless it is about Islam?

I can only imagine the howling from the left if the same assignment was given about Christianity.

(And you already know that I am niether)

seems like a mixed message?
No, I'm not saying that. I don't see an issue with teaching children about all of the world's major religions from an academic standpoint, so they don't grow up ignorant. I also think teaching tolerance is a good thing, and I'll give you that many on the left can be just as intolerant themselves, as they like to claim the right is.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
No, I'm not saying that. I don't see an issue with teaching children about all of the world's major religions from an academic standpoint, so they don't grow up ignorant. I also think teaching tolerance is a good thing, and I'll give you that many on the left can be just as intolerant themselves, as they like to claim the right is.
Don't bullshit me ram, we've been doing so well.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Look, these people are out there, like it or not. Denial doesn't make it go away. How sad is it to say that Iran is more tolerant of transgendered people than you are?
They are? I'm going to have to ask you to prove that one. Viewing of how they treat their women and gays, I cannot believe that.

Children are one of our most cherished and impressionable "commodities", if you will. Some one more eloquent than I can word that a bit better. They could have moved him around or he could have planned it so "it" was done over the summer. BTW HE still has a penis, right? Until he has it whacked off, he is a HE!

I say, we leave all religion out of public school. End of argument. I mean there was to be a school play at a local church's auditorium and one atheist complained about it so they canceled it. The only reason it was at the church was because the school didn't have the facilities. But that's just the tolerance of the left I guess.... :hmmm:

·
Registered
600 Posts
They are? I'm going to have to ask you to prove that one. Viewing of how they treat their women and gays, I cannot believe that.
Yeah, they just did a piece on it for the HBO show VICE. Since it's illegal to be gay there, the Iranian government will pay for gays to have sex change operations.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, they just did a piece on it for the HBO show VICE. Since it's illegal to be gay there, the Iranian government will pay for gays to have sex change operations.
Yea right. Like HBO is some kind of legitimate news source.

BTW nothing about the topic, just what you want to discuss, right?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Like Berkely??
but wait, if a person has a sex change, are they still actually gay?
Doesnt "gay" mean same sex attraction?

Are you telling me I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body??

what you are describing is barbaric and the farthest thing from tolerance.
If true, they are basically FORCING heterosexuality on to gays by surgical means.
Josef Mengele would be proud.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts