1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
OR in his case comes pouring out... like the guts of a tomato on the 405 at rush hour... :D

And then he sits there and argues about NOT being on the air... Reminds me of a few other lefties... hil:)

THEN tries to make it Beck's fault.................. How predictable................ :knockout:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
The woman had a great point right at the end. Typical liberal that assumes zero responsibility. He blames it on how his show is run and not more clearly informing him he's on the air. Sounded exactly like a family member of mine. Very vocal staunch republican, hates Obama, yada yada. But he does the same shit. Screws up and refuses to take any blame. Instead gets defensive and confrontational (even worse than the fatass in the clip) even when it's obvious he f&*ked up.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't watch the whole clip, saw it last night. Does if have the ending where the no neck jimmy carter manloving fat fuck looks like he's gonna cry when he realizes he might just get fired.

Priceless!

2MM Beck??????:)eh:):D

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The woman had a great point right at the end. Typical liberal that assumes zero responsibility. He blames it on how his show is run and not more clearly informing him he's on the air.
My father pointed this out to me time and again as I was growing up about liberals. It has been true ever since and I'm nearly dead. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts