Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cheers for beers!
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Any tile contractors available this Thursday to meet me in Morgan Hill. We were using a scissor lift inside of a bank and scratched/cracked some tiles. I'm meeting with their facilty person this Thursday at 1:00 pm to asses the damage. I need a quote to get the tiles replaced. Thought I'd throw it out to the DLB before I Google a random contractor... Must be licensed/bonded/insured!

Thanks,

Daniel May
909-609-9950

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Hey guys,

Any tile contractors available this Thursday to meet me in Morgan Hill. We were using a scissor lift inside of a bank and scratched/cracked some tiles. I'm meeting with their facilty person this Thursday at 1:00 pm to asses the damage. I need a quote to get the tiles replaced. Thought I'd throw it out to the DLB before I Google a random contractor... Must be licensed/bonded/insured!

Thanks,

Daniel May
909-609-9950
I've got a great tile guy that does bank work (Chase, Citibank, Patelco, etc.). His name is Sean Stalkamp (owner, Tile Concepts, 925-366-6550) and I will have him call you this morning. BTW - I'm also a GC that does commercial work only, so I would only refer you quality subs............. Dale

·
Cheers for beers!
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got a great tile guy that does bank work (Chase, Citibank, Patelco, etc.). His name is Sean Stalkamp (owner, Tile Concepts, 925-366-6550) and I will have him call you this morning. BTW - I'm also a GC that does commercial work only, so I would only refer you quality subs............. Dale
Thanks Razor! Your guy is gonna help me out...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts