Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a life jacket for the average river flat footer. Something that would keep my head above water say if i was tossed and unconscious. I'm not looking for a full out race jacket with parachute just something simple that's not huge, bulky or is going to make me look like a retard who cant swim :D. Anybody have any recommendations?

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Lifeline jacket. I use to be dumbass (well not as much of a dumbass) and run my boat without one and I decided it wasn't the best idea!!

·
No Longer Recovering
916 Posts
The lifeline poker run jackets are nice... the race jackets can get expensive really quick!

Talk to the guys at the trailer at some of the events like NJBA races... they're usually willing to cut the price a little.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
655 Posts
I was at Lifeline today. Picked up a non-chute jacket. The orange ones are in stock. They know the website is down.

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
I like the lifeline jackets but i usually just wear a lifeline t shirt in my river ride and keep a jacket in each gunnel for on the way out. I dont recomend it for a rookie though.:D

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
I like the lifeline jackets but i usually just wear a lifeline t shirt in my river ride and keep a jacket in each gunnel for on the way out. I dont recomend it for a rookie though.:D
ya kinda weird that u always wear your jacket in the slower of the 2 boats. weird hah!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Or you could just leave your brand new "Lifeline" jacket that matches your boat to a "T" on the sandbar and get pissed when your buddies grab it for you and make you sweat a lil until the following Monday after memorial!
All that in one breath!:)devil:)devil

1 - 17 of 17 Posts