Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me what you guys think, in the past my dealer has stayed away from lifting trucks but they recently started and now we can't keep these in stock. This is the only picture I have right now but I will post more tomorrow.

·
Registered
357 Posts
my nieghbor has the 4door lifted

looks great.I still havent seen a good wheel and tire combo yet.I dont like those in the picture

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took these in the dark with a cell phone so I'll try some better ones in the a.m. I agree RIVER ROYAL that first one is a Roxy wheel and I don't care for it either but we have been real successful with these driv's.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
They look good. The dealer out here in Valencia (Frontier Toyota) has a few lifted ones on the lot.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For sure Pro Comp, Toyota actually gave them the Tundra before it was released. They picked up there truck before Sema of 2006 and it took them until November of 2007 to R&D the lift.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice looking trucks, I'm not a fan of the black wheel thing that everone is into. They will get tired of them and put the polished back on, jmo

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I want a new Tundra so bad but my old one just keeps dong the job if you know what I mean. Wanna give me a high trade-in and sell a new one for cost;). And no more lifting/lowering or altering the suspension for me, just a nice set of shiny wheels, not that black crap, its ugly but then I'm not a flat biller either :D NSF

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Lifted Tundra

6' midget. Oh, this isn't the antonyms thread?

I like the white one. The wheels look purdy on the white. I'm no flatbiller either.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Whats the best lift for them?
One of the best inexpensive lifts is from Toytec 3" $300.00 to the retail customer this is a good way to go. Or for more extreme I would recommend Danahoe now Icon adjustable coilovers with Total Chaosfab uca's. Donahoe is under construction currently due to the owner playing in the toybox with the kids. Another good coil over option is Swayaway. Personally I do not like the 6" lifts they are a little to red necky for me. Tundra is a sweet Truck here are some good photos. Later, Cam-shaft.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
All of them are at Toyota of San Bernardino if you're interested give me a call I'm the fleet director there.

John (909)557-0638
I will be in the market in the next few weeks. As soon as I get my Lexus sold I will be getting the new Tundra. Are any of these lifted with 4 wheel drive? Also if possible can you PM some info on the Dark Blue one??

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Tell me what you guys think, in the past my dealer has stayed away from lifting trucks but they recently started and now we can't keep these in stock. This is the only picture I have right now but I will post more tomorrow.

I think the mismatched door handles are gay. They copied sooo much ford and chevy shit. And I dont care hoow bad ass Toyota thinks there trucks are, because at the end of the day its still only a half-ton.

I guess there kinda like the new Chevys.. they only look cool lifted or lowered. ....Well I dunno about a lowered Tundra though. :D The color looks cool too, mine is similar. :)devil

1 - 20 of 62 Posts