Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling a used set of Lightning water jacketed headers. They fit BBC Jet or V drive, Part #540304. MSRP $2399.00. These headers are in excellent shape, no rust, no dents. Located in Nor Cal. Feel free to call at 530-872-8080 or 530-877-3648

$1300.00+ shipping

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
headers

Thats impossible because,I bought the other set from him, which were nice headers. He must have another set. good guy to buy from:)devil

·
Suicide Blonde
10 Posts
Thats impossible because,I bought the other set from him, which were nice headers. He must have another set. good guy to buy from:)devil

How odd..This is your first and only post,.!!
I have seen the ones he has for sale and they are the only set he has ever had,, so like I said BUYER BEWARE

·
Registered
3 Posts
headers

Sounds like party girl has had too much to drink ? I bought those other ones from him, who i was refered to from a friend who is on this site all the time. butttt outtt...:|err

·
Registered
3 Posts
headers

Besides $1300.00 is cheap they cost $2090.00 new and $300.00 extra for colored powder coating, plus sales tax thats a good deal as well. kinda wish i would of bought those, there in a little better shape than the ones got. good luck with the sale.

·
Suicide Blonde
10 Posts
eliminatorjocko so your new AKA is badboyjet hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like you have alot of time on your hands, what makes you think
just because I am party girl I have been drinking ,,,,well bigger fool you....:|err

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
water headers

WOW all im trying to do is sell some parts here. i didnt expect all this drama, I guess somepeople have more time on their hands than I do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.