Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
What are you looking for?
Perhaps you're not looking in the right places.

Neighbor has a 2007 32' Kachina he's desperate to sell.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey....still waiting for that call......D is going to call Rikki about dinner in the next few weeks......

ok, back to boat talk....:)

Just got back last night from Vegas..I think they were chatting about halloween, but looks like we arent gonna make it this year.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok everyone, relax...Zanix, Prozac, something.. I guess I shouldn't have used such a broad term as "used boats" in general. I'm looking for a nice used deck boat, either Howard or Shockwave. I saw the used Cobras for sale and they have began to peak my interest. Or a 27 or 29' Hallett "v" bottom. I was really interested in Magic34's Hallett, but the timing was a few months off.

Overall, yes there are a lot of used boats for sale, so I stand corrected...:D

P.S.., I'm not a baller, just want a nice ride that won't cost more in insurance than my house payment...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Ok everyone, relax...Zanix, Prozac, something.. I guess I shouldn't have used such a broad term as "used boats" in general. I'm looking for a nice used deck boat, either Howard or Shockwave. I saw the used Cobras for sale and they have began to peak my interest. Or a 27 or 29' Hallett "v" bottom. I was really interested in Magic34's Hallett, but the timing was a few months off.

Overall, yes there are a lot of used boats for sale, so I stand corrected...:D

P.S.., I'm not a baller, just want a nice ride that won't cost more in insurance than my house payment...

I was going to make a comment about deals out there, but kept reading and saw that you mentioned one particular one.

Would have been great for you. :)

There are a ton of deals out there. 2007 Nordic deckboat with a 525 and low hours went through a local auction here a few weeks ago, bought $44k!!!!! :))eek:)) People can price their stuff whereever they like, but things are not selling. Key Bank is done with recreational lending for the time being, and full doc loans are now the standard, no exceptions.

I would say a loan on a new boat is difficult and a loan on a used boat is almost impossible.

If you are sitting on a wad of cash, they are definietly out there to be had, you just have to look often and stay on top of the game.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I was going to make a comment about deals out there, but kept reading and saw that you mentioned one particular one.

Would have been great for you. :)

There are a ton of deals out there. 2007 Nordic deckboat with a 525 and low hours went through a local auction here a few weeks ago, bought $44k!!!!! :))eek:)) People can price their stuff whereever they like, but things are not selling. Key Bank is done with recreational lending for the time being, and full doc loans are now the standard, no exceptions.

I would say a loan on a new boat is difficult and a loan on a used boat is almost impossible.

If you are sitting on a wad of cash, they are definietly out there to be had, you just have to look often and stay on top of the game.

Not impossible.............:)
Doesn't matter if it is new or used..unless it is older than 98.

Value and credit....the 2 keys to the loan.

Good LTV will be key on age of the unit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts
Just got back last night from Vegas..I think they were chatting about halloween, but looks like we arent gonna make it this year.

Well being the givers that we are, we offered to take R so she could still have some fun....:)devil:)devil:D

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
The odds are if you got a new boat you wouldn't use it much, if any until spring, so I would be patient and wait until what you want comes up for sale.

It's going to be a long, cold winter for many, and the deals will only get more plentiful and better.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts