Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On july 31st.. A bunch of us Parker types are going to expand our horizons and take a field trip up to Havasu..

I'll tell you in advance this is a "Weekin De Drinkin" old school style.. LOL The nautical is running drink specials on coors light and the big buckets (whatever is in those) for us.

If your interested in hitting it up, the room rates are ridiculously cheap.
249 bucks for the room all weekend, with a 6 pack of beer and a pizza delivered to your boat

Call Jennifer Beach (marketing manager)

Reserve your rooms under Group # 201296

They will be placing our block of rooms right across from the turtle. 6 Pack of Beer and Pizza delivered to the boats whenever ya like.

If your interested shoot me a PM, and call jennifer Beach..

Again though this is a weekin de drinkin.. So if drinkin all night and waking up feeling like shit isn't your thing, then this probably isn't the weekend ya want to go on.. LOL

I got a feeling everybody that's gonna go is already signed up, but I figured I'd post it in case some people that might've missed it.

RD

· "SELF MADE" broke dick
722 Posts
On july 31st.. A bunch of us Parker types are going to expand our horizons and take a field trip up to Havasu..

I'll tell you in advance this is a "Weekin De Drinkin" old school style.. LOL The nautical is running drink specials on coors light and the big buckets (whatever is in those) for us.

If your interested in hitting it up, the room rates are ridiculously cheap.
249 bucks for the room all weekend, with a 6 pack of beer and a pizza delivered to your boat

Call Jennifer Beach (marketing manager)

Reserve your rooms under Group # 201296

They will be placing our block of rooms right across from the turtle. 6 Pack of Beer and Pizza delivered to the boats whenever ya like.

If your interested shoot me a PM, and call jennifer Beach..

Again though this is a weekin de drinkin.. So if drinkin all night and waking up feeling like shit isn't your thing, then this probably isn't the weekend ya want to go on.. LOL

I got a feeling everybody that's gonna go is already signed up, but I figured I'd post it in case some people that might've missed it.

RD
Who in their right mind would be up for something like this?:confused::mad:

I'll be rolling in Wednesday since my liver will need a couple of days to prepare for this.....:D:D

· Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a few of us from over here that are planning on going... a few staying at the house with me too. Should be a fun time showing the Parker boys how to run in the deep water :D
You know what the difference is between Parker guys and Havasu guys?

In Parker we drink all day then hit the bars all night.. then party all night into the next day.

Havasu Peeps tend to pass out around sun down.. LOL

They don't seem to get it's a "marathon" not a race.

RD

· Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boy, Rocky's ears must be on fire right now...

:D
Rocky will be the 1st to tell ya.. LOL I went and party'd with D-Row down at hydrofest years ago.. They all blacked out right after dinner.. I was sitting on the patio of the cabana drinking beers by myself shooting the shit with my g/f on the phone.. LOL Next morning I woke up and Rocky and Three Drinks only were sleeping in the closet.. LOL (I guess I snore to loud?)

either way there's pics of all of that somewhere.. LOL I think they might've gotten lost with Hotboat though. :D

Some of us are launching before you go to bed. Off the water by the time you get up. and have a 12 pack being recycled before you even remember which way to go for the ramp.:p
12 pack? Is that for breakfast? I thought you and I were going to go shoot some pool for the "board championships" at some point? :D

RD <---- hasn't played in months now

· "SELF MADE" broke dick
722 Posts
In Parker we drink all day then hit the bars all night.. then party all night into the next day. RD
That would be called an Alcoholic.:D:)hand

Havasu Peeps tend to pass out around sun down.. LOL RD
This is a Social Drinker.:)

Havasu People= need to brush their teeth and get some sleep to go to work the next morning.

Parker People= no teeth and no job, so no worries!
And this is just some funny ass shiat....lol :D:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.