Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· You who rock I salute you
3,207 Posts
This is the kinda nonsense that'll put the Repub's back in office.
Little Kim will keep pushing the envelope.

· E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,625 Posts
Little Kim just shot off 4 short range missiles (roughly a 60 mile range)....This little man needs to hire MJackson's doctors for some sleep assistance......:D
The long range ones aimed at Hawaii are scheduled for Sat afternoon.

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Liberals and Barry lovers, when is enough going to be enough and you voice your displeasure with the Barry Administration? Will it be when we are attacked on US soil again? I hope you have the guts to say sorry to those families of those that are killed by this impotent imbecile you put in office!

· Colts fan & Stoker owner
7,834 Posts
They will still blame GW for everything.

Liberals and Barry lovers, when is enough going to be enough and you voice your displeasure with the Barry Administration? Will it be when we are attacked on US soil again? I hope you have the guts to say sorry to those families of those that are killed by this impotent imbecile you put in office!

· Registered
6,017 Posts
Don't blame the Dems because the Reps put McCain/Palin on their ballot. The Reps did it to themselves. :|err ;)

· Registered
663 Posts
My plan

I believe there is a real simple solution to these types of problems, but the powers that be in this country have been and are spineless hacks. Inform the world bank and federalless reserve that if they don't handle these types of situations with finacial means we will pull out of their system. No more cash flow and default on our obligations to them. We will keep the GOLD that the federalless reserve stores here. The same goes for China. Although N.K. Does not participate as alot of countries do in the world bank they have national debt. and they depend on that money to stay afloat as they have very few resources unlike the U.S.. This would work 1000 times better then the wimpy so called sanctions that we keep imposing. Using such a scenario would save us billions in military expense and save ten of thousands of american and allied forces lives. It will never happen though..... War is to profitable

Any thoughts?

· Registered
2,197 Posts
My B-I-L said we are safe, and I believe him. Hey wait a minute, he is in the midwest right now. Oh oh!

Anyway our missile defense systems just might be put to the test. See you all on the backside.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.