Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· "On the road again..."
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard a rumor that since Obama threw out the first pitch at the MLB All Star game and had so much fun, that he'd like to throw out a few more.

The White House contacted the Little League in Williamsport, PA to see about O throwing out the first pitch at the upcoming LLWS.

The LL sent back an official Little League application to be filled out and returned with a notarized copy of the applicants Birth Certificate.

The White House has rescinded it's offer claiming O is busy that week.........:)hand

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Heard a rumor that since Obama threw out the first pitch at the MLB All Star game and had so much fun, that he'd like to throw out a few more.

The White House contacted the Little League in Williamsport, PA to see about O throwing out the first pitch at the upcoming LLWS.

The LL sent back an official Little League application to be filled out and returned with a notarized copy of the applicants Birth Certificate.

The White House has rescinded it's offer claiming O is busy that week.........:)hand
In heard that one also way out here in the liberal la la land of California. More people need to stand up for the truth. Truth is something you can believe in!

· Registered
6 Posts
Love it

I love it. And I'm from lalala liberal land CA too.

· E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,625 Posts

Color me surprised. ;)

Oh, Wait ...........................:)sphss

Can I say "color", or is that racist? :)bulb

poo???? :)hand

· Registered
117 Posts
And Donzi wondered why these threads keep getting moved to the political forum?

What, other than controversy, is the point of this thread?

And no, I'm not a liberal, just tired of the same junk being posted over here. Keep it on the political forum.

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts

And no, I'm not a liberal, just tired of the same junk being posted over here. Keep it on the political forum.
Did you read my request why "some" were moved? You have the freedom to not read it.....

· "On the road again..."
9,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

13 Posts and a join date of June 2009......I guess an old veteran like yourself should be more than qualified to make your statement.

Of course there's no way that you'd post under another name now is there?:)hand

· Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
13 Posts and a join date of June 2009......I guess an old veteran like yourself should be more than qualified to make your statement.

Of course there's no way that you'd post under another name now is there?:)hand
Most ninja's I see portrayed on TV are really scrawney........do you think it could be??????:)sphss

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.