Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
geeeeezuuussss.... I leave town for a weekend and my pal breaks up with his long time girlfriend and so had his kids until last Sunday; then decides to go balls out in Newport for the straglers-on down there for sundayfunday...

So, he hits newport and strikes out everywhere. Then finds himself at home by himself, behind the computer and on CraigsList ... Finds three gals, calls three gals figuring he would get maybeo one over toghis house, turns out all three actually show up...

First gal show's up he greets her and she asks to get paid 400.oo, he gives her
400.00 and she tell him she's going to give that to the driver, she goes outside...
Poof ! gone..

The second gal shows up and he's aggitated to say the least and he gets her up to his room. He's gotta nice house and shes asks for 200.00 and give the to the waiting driver and so she proceeds to show him her boobs and rub his feet ...oh ! and of course ask for more money, because "she has to pay for gas" and that she only get's to keep 60.00 of the 200.00 he paid her... Anyhow at this point he really has no more money and she gets quickly dressed and leaves... He's in the street yelling at her ..and the driver that he didnt get what he paid for , etc.... they zoom off in the car. He's left high and dry in middle sof the street..

Enter the third gal.... Now at this point my buddy is totally outta dough and this third gal shows up and as she comes into his house, he tells her , " look I have no money, you really should leave, etc... etc... She says she , " isn't leaving until he gives here 20.00 for gas..( This 20.00 for gas thing is really sounding familiar here ...)" .. Drunk, Tired and had it will the whole thing he tells her to get out ! just go !!!! ....and starts walking her to the door and once through the threshold of the door and outta the house; she quickly turns back and just blasts him with pepper spray..... He starts screaming ..., has to crawl to the shower and is in the shower for 2 hours,,, finally get some sleep and wakes up still burning and look in the mirror his eyes are red like the devil... Said it took him 2 days to feel normal...

LMAO - When I heard this today I was ROTFLMAO ... i mean ya really gotta know this guy and this shit just happends...

So glad i am married... its tough out there man.... tough go'ins..

-R32

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
That is a great picture on your avatar, if she is yours you are one lucky man!:)devil
that's kendra from "the girls next door" ;) best pic i've ever seen of her:D anybody got the fullscreen version:p

Attachments

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
So, now they all know where he lives. I bet the next thing that happens is his house will be robbed.

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
$20 service fee....that's crap if they can't deliver. How far is Fontucky to Newport anyway? And are we talking the bluffs or peninsula cause I do believe there is at least 1 beach cruiser or $3 in gas difference between the two.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
So, now they all know where he lives. I bet the next thing that happens is his house will be robbed.

ding ding winner winner chicken dinner...i hope it doesnt happin but give it time, they have already seen what he has going on in the house from the front door to the room, tell ya buddy there is plenty of heavy set girls out there that are looking to get the dust knocked of it! if he aint got no shame on craigslist he shouldnt have any shame nailing a heavy hitter:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts