Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a company that finances the cost of a loan modification for people. We don't perform the mod, but I can refer you to two or three good companies. PM me for details.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I've been doing them for a few years now. You are welcome to call if you would like some help. (760) 638-3810 Toby

On a side note....Help is coming for many families that are upside down in their current mortgage ! Attented a meeting a few weeks back, where one of the speakers sits on the board for Freddy Mac. First time in a LONG time it looks like a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.....

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I have a company that finances the cost of a loan modification for people. We don't perform the mod, but I can refer you to two or three good companies. PM me for details.

send me your info as well...... have MANY clients that need to modify their mortgage, but cant afford the Esq fee's. Toby

·
Registered
362 Posts
With all do respect to those who are in the mod business, do it yourself. It's free, doesn't cost you a dime. All you're paying for is convienence. You'll get the same results either way and probably keep hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in your pocket.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
I've been doing them for a few years now. You are welcome to call if you would like some help. (760) 638-3810 Toby

On a side note....Help is coming for many families that are upside down in their current mortgage ! Attented a meeting a few weeks back, where one of the speakers sits on the board for Freddy Mac. First time in a LONG time it looks like a light at the end of a very dark tunnel.....
can you ellaborate on this? What if your loan is not supported by FMAC.Fannie? Thanks Toby!

·
Banned
80 Posts
loan mods

I dont do loan mods however i have hundreds of customers that do. feelings are mixed some lenders will take advantage of you and your situation if you do it yourself. but on the other hand i have heard that there is no need to pay someone to do it for you. in my thought process is you try it yourself if you dont get the results you want hire an attorney based one to help you. I have alot of customers if you need a recomendation let me know....

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I dont do loan mods however i have hundreds of customers that do. feelings are mixed some lenders will take advantage of you and your situation if you do it yourself. but on the other hand i have heard that there is no need to pay someone to do it for you. in my thought process is you try it yourself if you dont get the results you want hire an attorney based one to help you. I have alot of customers if you need a recomendation let me know....

THAT is exactly correct! YES, the individual MAY be able to get it done on their own. But its WAY easier to hire a company that does this everyday. Banks/lenders DO NOT want to discount their profits to anyone/everyone that calls. I have MANY clients try on their own, only later to hire us......

THESE ARE BRAIN DAMAGE TO COMPLETE! Give your lender a call before hiring a Loan Mod firm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts