Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dale Rayzor owner of Hell Rayzor Top Alcohol Hydro set a new record for quickest E.T. in a open boat of 5.033. Thanks to Dale and Lisa for a great weekend at Lake Ming. Also thanks to Joe Sr., Joe Jr. an lil Joe Shelfo at Precision Craft Marine.

Vehicle Transport Trailer Car Automotive wheel system

Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Automotive design

Vehicle Auto part Car Engine Wheel

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
My program wouldn't even exist without Phil and Joe! They're the ones that really should get all the credit for what this boat does. I'm just the guy with ideas and a goal I've set out to attain - they're the ones that make it happen! I have to also mention Shawn and Frank at HUR Performance that built me a little iron 468 that THUNDERS! The motor is no joke to be getting us where we want to be. Thanks again for everything Phil, I couldn't do it without you! :))THumbsUp

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
hell ya bro congrats to anyone who had ties to the whole deal...lol...its just a lil old iron 468:)devil

·
Registered
848 Posts
That is awesome. Congrats to Dale, Phil and everyone involved. Let us know your race schedule. Would love to see in person.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Congratulations to the entire crew. That is awesome. Is there still a 165 mph speed limit on non capsuled boats?
they sure do Keith and the HR used every bit of that:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Awesome Job!! Congratulations. The boat looks great also.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
5:03 running 1000 ft..that's hauling ! Congratulations !
But a NJBA Open boat record ?? Not back when there race track was a quarter mile..
Wow! First post. And bumping a 5 year old thread.
Man, you sure know how to make an impression 👎.

be safe, schick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts