Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some more fuel for your fires... cut and paste:

This needs to go far and wide before Early Voting starts.

The President is trying to hold off any announcement until after the election. This will make a significant increase to the questionable 7.8 % Unemployment number.

Lockheed is going to lay off 123,000 defense workers due to Obama's downsizing of the military. This hit the Drudge report yesterday. This is true! I checked it on Google

The law requires Lockheed to give 60-day notice to allto-be-fired employees within 60 days. That drop dead date would be November1st. Since this would be devastating for his reelection, Obama haspromised that our government would cover all Lockheed severance packages to fired employees if Lockheed would not release the names and locations ofthose losing their jobs until after the election! Do you have any idea how many millions that will cost the taxpayer? Thank you Obama!!

This posting is from a defense contract newspaper called The Hill. You can read the details below:

Sen. Graham: Obama move on defense layoff notices 'patently illegal' - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

reimbursements-in-layoff-notice-fight

<Sen. Graham: Obama move on defense layoff notices 'patently illegal' - The Hill's DEFCON Hill

-reimbursements-in-layoff-notice-fight>

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Wasted resources? You mean like the time and labor it takes to notify the employees. The government is the KING of wasted resources. Members of the forum are proof of that.

I think its funny that there is even talk about this. The employees KNOW whats up. Personally I'd like to see the companies send out notices that say exactly what they were told.

"We are here by informing you that the U.S. government has requested that we do not notify you that you may be looking at a massive layoff come Jan 2013. Please do not take this notification and a layoff notification so that we may conform to the POTUS and his adminstrations request to NOT notify you of your impending layoff. Thank you, the managment."

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
And another 400,000 people collecting top dollar unemployment...great way to save money..not.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Whats the surprise I guess? The current president and his minions will stop at nothing to keep him in office and further his agenda , lets see Lies , deciept, delays , mis information , ommisions ..... one needs only to do a search!
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=toolbar-instant&hl=en&ion=1&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS445US445#q=lockheed+layoffs&hl=en&qscrl=1&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS445US445&prmd=imvnsu&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=rO-TULq6Bs_yiQK0j4HoAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QqAI&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=99c54bc4f7cd2280&bpcl=37189454&ion=1&biw=1280&bih=558

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
He is desperate and desperate people make (are making) mistakes.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

It was discussed here even further back than that ... I agree with you though.

They can ignore the defense cuts, the warnings, it definitely won't save their job. Kinda like my unemployed oil friends in PA. A vote for Obama is for the union brotherhood and against themself. I have zero sympathy if they make that choice.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I didnt realize it had been discussed before I posted.
Agree, no sympathy for them if they continue to vote in the way they do.

It was discussed here even further back than that ... I agree with you though.

They can ignore the defense cuts, the warnings, it definitely won't save their job. Kinda like my unemployed oil friends in PA. A vote for Obama is for the union brotherhood and against themself. I have zero sympathy if they make that choice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts