Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I see this just like honking at the person repairing a flat on the side of the road! Karma is a very badly scorned woman IMO.

·
Head Janitor
690 Posts
Hmm...sausage fest IN the truck, and pissing off what appears to be a reasonably attractive woman - I think there's more to this story :gay:

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey hass, speakin of smoke clouds, did you ever get your engine back together???:)
Whats that mean? Smoke cloud? maybe thats how you roll :smoking-cannabis-03

Yes its all back together, had an issue with some stripped threads in the carb, sent it back to C&S, should have it back here before the weekend.

How about you? still content with 10's ?

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
What's wrong with these idiot kids these days?? Talk about mixed up priorities! If I was 19 drivin daddy's truck with what looked like a nice boat (OK OK I know it was a wake barge) my goals would have been a little different...

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Whats that mean? Smoke cloud? maybe thats how you roll :smoking-cannabis-03

Yes its all back together, had an issue with some stripped threads in the carb, sent it back to C&S, should have it back here before the weekend.

How about you? still content with 10's ?
smiley. don't be so overly sensitive...

in wheatland, ME was the biggest and toughest class. so yeah, still satisfied running 10s.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
smiley. don't be so overly sensitive...

in wheatland, ME was the biggest and toughest class. so yeah, still satisfied running 10s.
Not sensative, just flipping you a little sh-t :grin:

The new track at Wheatland looked very impressive. Wish I could have been there. I will go just to check it out some time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts