Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If everything goes as planned K-50 will be at the BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with soon to announced DRIVER!! and all the usual SUSPECTS!

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Can't wait Wayne. We'll be in turn 4 Root'in..............:)devil

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Good luck. I just wish I was going to be there.

Paul
What?..........Was looking forward to the "Wannabes"

rendition.

Will miss you...........:)hand

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got home with the boat. We were just passing ludlow and BOOM lost the left rear tire i mean 35x12.50x16.5 carcass everywhere cars jamming brakes ! its about 6 pm 110 degrees now my truck is loaded to the gills 2 barrels of fuel tools you know the seen Like Billy says ''The beverly frickin hillBILLY! So get this 1 jack I have a locking Diff guess what cant put the spare there its to small. So i have to put a front tire on the back and the spare on the front? 1 jack then i remember my little trailer pepboys 500lb jack!
My truck weighs 6k unloaded i got that little jack to jack up the back just enough to get the rim off before it EXPLODED! then jacked the front with the factory jack put the spare on the front all this time waiting for the truck to drop in back. Lowered front jack got to the back jacked it up and DONE 1 1/2 HOURS LATER COMPLETELY wiped out overheated tossed the keys to jana drank a gallon of water had the A?C max the whole way home!!! which was 10 min ago Later.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Just got home with the boat. We were just passing ludlow and BOOM lost the left rear tire i mean 35x12.50x16.5 carcass everywhere cars jamming brakes ! its about 6 pm 110 degrees now my truck is loaded to the gills 2 barrels of fuel tools you know the seen Like Billy says ''The beverly frickin hillBILLY! So get this 1 jack I have a locking Diff guess what cant put the spare there its to small. So i have to put a front tire on the back and the spare on the front? 1 jack then i remember my little trailer pepboys 500lb jack!
My truck weighs 6k unloaded i got that little jack to jack up the back just enough to get the rim off before it EXPLODED! then jacked the front with the factory jack put the spare on the front all this time waiting for the truck to drop in back. Lowered front jack got to the back jacked it up and DONE 1 1/2 HOURS LATER COMPLETELY wiped out overheated tossed the keys to jana drank a gallon of water had the A?C max the whole way home!!! which was 10 min ago Later.
the new chevy's posi disenguages after 20 MPH.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I was dragging the tire it wouldnt disengage left a black mark for 200 feet!
The Sevice manager @ Chevy told me that.. Maybe it's 07-09 only??.. Had to change one in Prim last weekend.. The tools sitting in the shade were to hot to touch much less change a tire.. 117 degrees... It's a bitch!!!
If you run the Coldfire boat Bee careful dude.. You already proved enough!!:|err

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The Sevice manager @ Chevy told me that.. Maybe it's 07-09 only??.. Had to change one in Prim last weekend.. The tools sitting in the shade were to hot to touch much less change a tire.. 117 degrees... It's a bitch!!!
If you run the Coldfire boat Bee careful dude.. You already proved enough!!:|err
Thats if the diameter is within 1/2 in. NOT 4IN.!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts