Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To dispel any rumors once and for all, SCSC will once again host the 2009 Long Beach Sprint Nationals presented by Frank Marrone & Son's Plumbing & Rex Marine on August 8 & 9, 2009 at famed Long Beach Marine Stadium.

This is the APBA Inboard Summer Nationals for the Flatbottoms featuring Super Stock, Pro Stock, Crackerbox, K Racing Runabouts, Grand National National Championships, Comp Jets, WFLS (SST-45's), Nostalgia Flats & PWR's.

This year SCSC welcomes the Boat Racer's Reunion class of 2009 Induction Ceremony.

Posters and flyers should be done shortly and disbursed.

Please visit www.scscracing.com for more information or call Ross at (310) 318-4012

See you in August.

Ross Wallach, Race Director
SCSC

·
Old Timer
935 Posts
Guys .... where is the best place to buy a Garmin GPS for the Nostalgia Class in SoCal?

(Sorry to hijack the thread Ross but this is the best thread to put the question into context)

·
3,185 Posts
Guys .... where is the best place to buy a Garmin GPS for the Nostalgia Class in SoCal?

(Sorry to hijack the thread Ross but this is the best thread to put the question into context)
walmart or online

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Long Beach rooms

I just tried the "host" hotel and they only had 3 rooms. I needed 5. I reserved those three, then called the Sea Port Marina Hotel. (562 434 8451) They had plenty of rooms @ 84.50/$94.50 deluxe. The Sea Port was the "host Hotel" of the past and is close by the Stadium.....Just for your info.........AND the "Crab Shack" is right across the street. (RIP Bud Allerton, we'll miss you at the Crab Shack).....

The deluxe rooms include a mini fridge and free coffee/tea etc.....

Ray

PS the Gay and ***** clubs are GONE!!! 7 nights a week club with varying themes?? What ever that means....

PSS: I'll cancel the 3 rooms at the "host hotel" in the next few days. If anyone needs them call me @805 300 0012

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Beer with a head, or headers

I'll be there with my ice chest FRONT and center!!!!
Make sure to bring enough for me. :D
Hey Rick, its just like GUM in school, you have to bring enough for everyone!!!

Ray
ray i thougt you were bringing some for me i hope so . dean.
Dean, the headers won't fit in the ice chest!! Ricky is bringing the cold beverages, beer with a head. I'm bringing you, and another, headers, no head on headers. So, Rick needs to bring enough for everyone or the teacher will send him to detention. BTW dean, where are you staying?........Looks like the 89 team will be at the Sea Port Hotel......Ray

PS Dean, yes, we'll have a few cold ones laying around for the out of country guests!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Long Beach

Dean, the headers won't fit in the ice chest!! Ricky is bringing the cold beverages, beer with a head. I'm bringing you, and another, headers, no head on headers. So, Rick needs to bring enough for everyone or the teacher will send him to detention. BTW dean, where are you staying?........Looks like the 89 team will be at the Sea Port Hotel......Ray

PS Dean, yes, we'll have a few cold ones laying around for the out of country guests!!!
Hi there Ray.
My name is Garry and I'm comming up with Dean & Anita so I'll be pleased to meet you and particularly Ricky (cause he'll have the ice chest. LOL):D, as far as I'm aware we are also staying at the Sea Port Hotel with the 89 team.
I crew for Dean and this will be my first trip to the States so I'm really looking forward to it.
Dean tells me I'm going to flatbottom heaven as I'm a flatty fan, Used to run a Cole Tr2 (ex Marvin Savage 'Wild Child' out of Texas) a while ago and now have a RaysonCraft 18' LP flat that I'm comming to buy bitz for.
C ya all real soon:)hand
Cheers Gaz

·
Registered
259 Posts
now lets get this settled now ,as i have been to this fine country for the pass 22yrs i dont dont want anyone corrupting my crew guy (GARRY) this means you to kenna as this is his 1st trip to the usa. i will b with my good mates larry hamilton ,bear, big micky,brian bergeron, chris kenna ,and many others and let me tell u after all these years i still look forward to it ,ray we r staying where u r and cant wait to catch up with u and my other mates. dean. ps ray can u make sure my basset twisties r cold we r australian not english see you in 3 weeks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.