Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help, I met this great guy at the Yuma power tour and lost contact with him. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear that sent goose bumbs throughout my quivering body. I don't rember his name, but I know he drives boat 856. He is tall , has numerous bad tatoos and likes to party..I miss you already boat 856 driver.

You told me you wanted to "go around" , I think that was the term you used. I miss you!

DB Dusty

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
buzzard blowout

I was wondering what racers will be attending the 1st annual "Buzzard Blowout". I hope my favorite racer boat 856 is there.

I miss u driver 856

db dusty

·
Registered
417 Posts
I need help, I met this great guy at the Yuma power tour and lost contact with him. He whispered sweet nothings in my ear that sent goose bumbs throughout my quivering body. I don't rember his name, but I know he drives boat 856. He is tall , has numerous bad tatoos and likes to party..I miss you already boat 856 driver.

You told me you wanted to "go around" , I think that was the term you used. I miss you!

DB Dusty
I know that guy. He hangs out with a group from east county. The guy is a stud! Rad dude, guy parties like nobody's business. The guy sleeps on porches and is known for being a romantic with the gals. The guy likes e.c.b.s...like dusy

the guy

·
Blown, OHBA Member
2,811 Posts
??????????????????????????

:))eek:)) Excuse me ladies ......................................................................
I think I'm on the wrong page:)gay:( If you know what I mean:|err

1 - 8 of 8 Posts