Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They must have come up from the riverbed and I assume will be back.

I have had the house in there since 1987 and never saw this before. A mountain lion yes, but never pigs.

I told a neighbor that he can kill the big one if he can get it to attack him first....lol He hunts these things up by Paso Robles and was licking his chops :)

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I remember reading about some kids getting one down in the riverbed a few years ago. Seems like a nice place for a piggy to live :)

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Wow! When i lived in Norco we used to see wild boar in the river beds,but never in our front yards. They are really mean too. CRAZY!!!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Your neighbor can go buy a tag in Norco. I have a buddy that bagged a nice bore in the river bed with a rifle. It was legal and cost him 15.00

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your neighbor can go buy a tag in Norco. I have a buddy that bagged a nice bore in the river bed with a rifle. It was legal and cost him 15.00
he said he pays $500. to go on those hunts up in PR.....I am sure he is checking on it right now....lol

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Can't tell exactly from the pictures, but those look like domesticated pigs to me and nothing like the wild boar that is in PR.

The pigs in PR can do a whippin if they get the jump first.

Could be wrong, but I'm just saying.

Brian

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Tags or not, you can't be hunting in your neighborhood. Best be 500 yards away from anything that has a phone in it.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
"Boar"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts