Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
This could get very interesting once it reaches the general media. By the looks of the document it's become evident why the Chairman has been so diligent at keeping all records buried.

I completely disagree with those that feel this "Birther" business be put to rest. Something isn't right and if this discovery holds water it's proof BHO is a sorry assed imposter and liar. I must be fully investigated in the open and cleared one way or the other. If the whole deal is a hoax than it must be substantiated through the proper channels.

Interesting to know where this documents is being kept and if it still exists or has been found and destroyed....

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
The Demy's will deny the validity of this doc and rightfully so until it can be verified. If it's valid, I say drop the hammer and get the tar and feathers ready.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ultra sent me a message saying goodby because he knows this is real

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

LMFAO!!! :p :p :p :p

I posted that earlier in the Kenyan thread some where below. ;)

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

I hope he does not jump off the bridge....just wakes up.....1/2 of America is brain dead! It burns me to see Americans think they are supporting America with this liberal mindset........thats why our founding fathers left us a road map that was not up for interpretation/rewriting which has lead to the troubles and lie in the White House!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
is it real? or just a good photocopy?

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
It's real

Ultra jumped right off, no lookin back

the other stuff, I guess we gotta wait and see....:D
i did a search and found some info on it, dems are already crying that its a fake:)sphss i'm not a religious man but i pray that its true and this dickhead gets his ass impeached:)devil

·
Registered
199 Posts
stupid question but why if it shows from Kenya is it written in English? Or is the language of Kenya English??? I really hope this is true and he gets drop kicked out of office

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
stupid question but why if it shows from Kenya is it written in English? Or is the language of Kenya English??? I really hope this is true and he gets drop kicked out of office
I hear ya,it's one of those "too good to be true" deals.Honestly,I don't give a shit where he's from,this "jive turkey" mother f*ckers gotta go.:)grn

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Google it......wiki says:

The official languages are Swahili and English. See this site for more information: http:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya
English and Ki Swahili are the two official languages.
Kikuyu, Maasai, Kamba, and Luo are also widely spoken (http:/www.uiowa.edu/~africart/toc/countries/Kenya.html). Visit Ethnologue (http:/www.ethnologue.com/show_country.asp?name=ke) for a description of all 61 languages documented in Kenya. Most are tribal languages.

It depends where you go, in the cities people speak English, Kiswahili and Kikuyu. On the coast you get different dialects and of course there are the tribal languages.

Mother was English speaking and could have requested it.......makes perfect since.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good enough for me, somebody call this long legged mac daddy and tell him the gig is up!!!!:|err

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
waste of time. :)sphss
I agree but not for the same reason as you. That said, not a single prominent politician (that I know of) has acknowledged it one way or another.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I agree but not for the same reason as you. That said, not a single prominent politician (that I know of) has acknowledged it one way or another.

Would you acknowledge it if you were a congressman? I bet they are watching the court proceed before coming out but I am willing to bet they are cheering this on in private.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Would you acknowledge it if you were a congressman? I bet they are watching the court proceed before coming out but I am willing to bet they are cheering this on in private.
I sure as hell hope so :)devil
They better get moving on it before things get too far out of control

1 - 20 of 33 Posts