Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
mach26 300's
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just made the deal right now, pick it up tomorrow in murrietta. 2004 se rhino. all done looks like new. 355 miles on it. full cage, 4 seater. new seats harness. cdi. new 2008 style center console. new 2006 axles. bumper. can't wait to get it and repaint it!!!!!!

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,813 Posts
That looks like a awesome deal... Damn, mine is just worthless.
Thats a crazy good deal......Congrats!!:)devil

Were in it for the long haul now bud. I think that rhino went for a bout 2K too cheap but sopme people need cash now so the deals are out there.

I missed a 2006 sxr800 jet ski in temecula for $1500 by 5 minutes a couple weeks back. imo that ski should have sold for 3500 easy but dude needed the cash the same day.

·
mach26 300's
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yep it was listed for 7k originally which was a good deal.

Thats a crazy good deal......Congrats!!:)devil

Were in it for the long haul now bud. I think that rhino went for a bout 2K too cheap but sopme people need cash now so the deals are out there.

I missed a 2006 sxr800 jet ski in temecula for $1500 by 5 minutes a couple weeks back. imo that ski should have sold for 3500 easy but dude needed the cash the same day.

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
wtf? 5k!? Damn thats a steal!

people are givin away the farm now a days bas azz though. you need to get wider rims with a deep off set. the rim set up you have now is stock and potential rollover dangerous. also remove the rear sway bar if you in the dunes. there is a yamaha voluntary service bulliten out right now. it gives 2 inch rear wheel spacers and removes the rear sway bar. but you shiz has to be stock to qualify. i removed the sway bar myself 5 min worth of work and my rims give the same effect as the spacers they offer. have fun and we will meet up in glamis and terrorize the dunes together:)devil

·
mach26 300's
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
he already has the two inch wheel spacers. he said he has not taken off the sway bar cause his wife always just putted it around.

people are givin away the farm now a days bas azz though. you need to get wider rims with a deep off set. the rim set up you have now is stock and potential rollover dangerous. also remove the rear sway bar if you in the dunes. there is a yamaha voluntary service bulliten out right now. it gives 2 inch rear wheel spacers and removes the rear sway bar. but you shiz has to be stock to qualify. i removed the sway bar myself 5 min worth of work and my rims give the same effect as the spacers they offer. have fun and we will meet up in glamis and terrorize the dunes together:)devil

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.