Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got a lifeline jacket.it is used but well taken care of.i got this thing for $100.then in the same town a guy had this wing for 150 obo and i gave him $100 for it.i think both where a very good deal.now that i got a good jacket its time to take the boat out and see what the changes do.if anybody needs a large size 42 lifeline jacket pm me.i will give you the guys number.he wants $250 for it.he has a bell helmet with straps and the thing that go's around your chest to hook to the helmet.i am picking that up next week on payday:)devil
i got the jacket from a guy in santa rosa named marty"skinny little guy".he ran a runner bottom sanger,then a red hydro.he said it came from a guy with the last name of hipwell i think.he said the guy passed a couple of years ago from a boat crash.they both used to run at cfw.marty got out of boats a couple of years ago.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Great deals!

Wow, you scored good. Sell the wing for $250 and you've paid for the jacket!
Opps.... you weren't gonna put it on your Sanger, were you?? :p Jocko

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, you scored good. Sell the wing for $250 and you've paid for the jacket!
Opps.... you weren't gonna put it on your Sanger, were you?? :p Jocko
i'm glad i found a jacket for a good deal. it really helped.i think i will try the wing on the sanger.if anything it will look cool:)devil

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
wing will bring ya $350 easy

·
Registered
217 Posts
Jacket

Your Lifeline Jacket is like any other piece of safety equipment. It must be maintained. Be sure and send it to Lifeline for a good cleaning and certification.

·
Registered
630 Posts
i got a lifeline jacket.it is used but well taken care of.i got this thing for $100.then in the same town a guy had this wing for 150 obo and i gave him $100 for it.i think both where a very good deal.now that i got a good jacket its time to take the boat out and see what the changes do.if anybody needs a large size 42 lifeline jacket pm me.i will give you the guys number.he wants $250 for it.he has a bell helmet with straps and the thing that go's around your chest to hook to the helmet.i am picking that up next week on payday:)devil
i got the jacket from a guy in santa rosa named marty"skinny little guy".he ran a runner bottom sanger,then a red hydro.he said it came from a guy with the last name of hipwell i think.he said the guy passed a couple of years ago from a boat crash.they both used to run at cfw.marty got out of boats a couple of years ago.
Marty is one of the nicest guys you will meet.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your Lifeline Jacket is like any other piece of safety equipment. It must be maintained. Be sure and send it to Lifeline for a good cleaning and certification.
already planed on doing that.jacket looks dirty because it was wet when i took the pic.tryed to clean a little stain but i think it made it bigger:|err.i dont race my boat for it to be certified.but i will do it just in case i do.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you know him?his wife was mad we where talkin boats.he said he wishes he was still running his boat.he was a real cool guy to talk to.im going back and buying his helmet just to have.:)hand

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
already planed on doing that.jacket looks dirty because it was wet when i took the pic.tryed to clean a little stain but i think it made it bigger:|err.i dont race my boat for it to be certified.but i will do it just in case i do.
Great deal. When I looked at the pic I thought the guy had a big greasy beard.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
He is indeed, I wondered what happen to him. I remember him and Cheri[sp] from Putah Creek. I know he had some health problems and I was afraid it might have caught up with him. Glad to know he is still well.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He is indeed, I wondered what happen to him. I remember him and Cheri[sp] from Putah Creek. I know he had some health problems and I was afraid it might have caught up with him. Glad to know he is still well.
he seems to be doing good.he's got a couple of harleys.his and her's.he said he's working in the bay area.he said he misses the boats alot.tryed to talk longer but his wife told him enough boat talk.he told me she said dont go getting out the videos and pics when this guy gets here.thought that was funny.the where cool people to talk to.:)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Your Hipwell would be the late John Hipwell, TFH driver. Passed away several years back now at Lake Yosemite in California driving Madness For Ron.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your Hipwell would be the late John Hipwell, TFH driver. Passed away several years back now at Lake Yosemite in California driving Madness For Ron.
thats the guy.marty told me he got the jacket from john.he used it in his lake boat.from what i was told about the guy i will take care of this jacket.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
I`ll give you $200.00 for the wing?J/K well not really but you SCORED!!!!!!!!!good job I love those kind of deals,the problem is they dont come around to often.Tom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts