Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to help a friend out and market this boat...allot of you know the boat...and i would appreciate any help you could give..it's a late 70's Hondo and belonged to legendary racer Nick Constantino...the boat has been gone though front to rear...as the pics show..all mounts included..all hardware freshly powdered or anoed...

If I hear things right..the boat ran in the 130's straight and true...this friend bought the boat for the motor....he is asking 12,500 for it. The boat is in Lake Havasu and the owner lives in Boise but goes back and forth...If you contact me I will get you in touch with him..he's going thorugh some health deals right now (not life threatening) so he is in and out of treatment...

Mike Minegar 208 863 2975

I'm sorry...I will have to re scan photos and change format...I can't seem to get them posted...I will post within a couple of hours...

Attachments

·
Liar
1,529 Posts
Wow. Not too often do celebrity owned pieces come on the market.

This boat just plain hauls ass and gets with the program. It will make an honest man out of your motor builder really, really quick.

Solid deal at this price point.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
It was ran as a super modified (440ci) back in the day. It was a great running boat and ran mostly njba. He would sometimes run 2 classes Pro Stock & Super Modified. Great Guy:))THumbsUp
Yep, my oldman ran against Jeff back in those days!! If I had the money I would be all over this just for history sake!!! Shouldn't last long!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Jeff Blodsdale

It was ran as a super modified (440ci) back in the day. It was a great running boat and ran mostly njba. He would sometimes run 2 classes Pro Stock & Super Modified. Great Guy:))THumbsUp
Jeff Blosdale and my dad rick were good friends, my dad tells me they had been friends from when they were about 25 or so. My dad bought the boat from Jeff, that he had laid up to race. My dad never raced it only played on the river with it. First flat i ever got to drive, bad ass boat!!!!!!! :)devil

Attachments

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Money hasn't exactly changed hands yet...but it looks like the boat is headed to OK in about 10 days...

I really appreciate the response on this boat...had multiple people want it...so it looks to be going to a good home with lots of power...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.