Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be just me and the ol lady, so were lookin for some people to chill with. We are staying in laughlin and prob putting the boat in @ jack smith so we can go pretty much every where.
If anybody is going to be in that area and is cool with us tagging along let me know.:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
It will be just me and the ol lady, so were lookin for some people to chill with. We are staying in laughlin and prob putting the boat in @ jack smith so we can go pretty much every where.
If anybody is going to be in that area and is cool with us tagging along let me know.:D
Satying in Parker, If you were there you would be more than welcome to hang!!:)hand

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
whats up man, i'm from la mirada too, and have a house in needles, i will be on the water launching out of moabi.

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
by biola college, gardenhill area. where i work is off of imperial and santa gertrudez right nex to the savers at the Mixed Martial Arts building. you might have seen my big lifted white gmc out there with a big DCB custom boats sticker on the back LOL:D what about you? i will be out with my fiance and sister and her boyfriend and like 4 other boats with me.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also live right next to biola on gardenhill dr.
cool maybe we can hook up and go for a cruse on sat or sun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts