Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at buying/coming down (i'm from michigan) to get a 99 28' party cat or performance deck boat.
Was there any issues with the build of these? Are they prone to stress cracks?
then, how long do the hulls(catamaran) in these last? if its a '99, being 10/11yrs old now, how many more yrs of use? good 20 if you treat it right.
(biggest chop in my area,2-3ft at worse)

Reason i ask this, because no one in my area has these,some probably never even heard of them. lol

·
27 Victory 800efi
433 Posts
Advantage builds a quality boat. I've had mine in some big water in the Pacific and have never seen a stress crack. If the boat is well taken care of, 2-3' should not be a problem. I have never ridden in a party cat, but there are plenty of members on here with them that I'm sure will chime in. Good luck.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

i talked to the guy and he said its been very well taken care of (not too many that don't)
But i just needed to know if they were prone to stress cracks,before i made the trip or paid someone to bring it back to me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
boat

I'm about 15min from Davis bridge (river ridge) (east about 15 miles)
I'm from stanwood though (brower park area)

you have a nice boat,but i'm looking for a deck boat. don't get me wrong, i would LOVE to go that fast (not sure if wife and kids would,lol)

I do believe i have seen your boat down there on the river.

my name is mike too. lol Won't BELIEVE how many Mike's i've met that boat!:)devil
Actually, the guy i might buy the advantage from is Mike too. lmao

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
i was looking at buying/coming down (i'm from michigan) to get a 99 28' party cat or performance deck boat.
Was there any issues with the build of these? Are they prone to stress cracks?
then, how long do the hulls(catamaran) in these last? if its a '99, being 10/11yrs old now, how many more yrs of use? good 20 if you treat it right.
(biggest chop in my area,2-3ft at worse)

Reason i ask this, because no one in my area has these,some probably never even heard of them. lol
pm sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.