Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase 110 octane racing fuel in the Grass Valley area. I am planning a week in the area checking out the various lakes and will need to refuel at some point. Also, I run headers with mufflers and wondering if I will have a problem with noise at any of the lakes. Thanks for info.......... Steve

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Might try these guys. Dom @ m& m muffler 530 823 2633 or roger @ hunt magnitos 916 635 5387 . Camp far west will be happin for the fathers day week june 13 through 21,st. So. Shore in the cove. No noise restrictions. Pm me if i can help ya. Andy

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks to all who responded. Reibe's Auto in Grass Valley will be the ticket for me. Open 7 days a week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I buy my 110 from sutherland oil co 720 s.auburn st grass valley phone # 530 273-6925 check inventory.I would check inventory at reibe's. good luck. PS hey sancan where's my starter:mad:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't believe how much you guys have to pay in California for 110. I was quoted $50 and $63 dollars for 5 gallon pales with no other way to buy. I pay $42 a pale or $6.95 a gallon from the pump here in Oregon. Just another good reason to speed up the process of lowering my compression down for pump gas. I new better when I bought the boat that I would have to deal with this problem and was trying to avoid the high compression engines. Just couldn't pass this one up with the low hours and condition. Only have myself to blame.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts