Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm adding acouple of turnbuckles so I'm trying to find the same style that I have now :D if anybody has acouple they would like to part with please let Me know or shoot Me a PM with a price.... Here are acouple of Pic's of what i have Thanks :)

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
That fricken Sammons is running the cost up to put a boat together. I bet when he does the Raysaahhn for me he puts 24 damn turnbuckles across the back.

Ya notice I didn't call it a GN boat...

I don't want mcprodouchepainter and GN7 to get there panites tied in a knot.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So Lou.....I take it you have 2 turnbuckles for Me...... :)sphss :D

That fricken Sammons is running the cost up to put a boat together. I bet when he does the Raysaahhn for me he puts 24 damn turnbuckles across the back.

Ya notice I didn't call it a GN boat...

I don't want mcprodouchepainter and GN7 to get there panites tied in a knot.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Steve if memory serves me correctly those are old Nicson style turnbuckles. The transition on the tb end is more squared off than the Glenwood style common today. No unfortunately I don't have any for exact match as to answer your pm :(. They have not been produced for probably close to 16+ years.

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
I might know where there are some if you're not in a big hurry :)bulb

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
I went through my stuff last night and it's all GLenwood style stuff. I have one more spot to look...
Lou pull your head back out now and just tell him you ain't got em.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lou pull your head back out now and just tell him you ain't got em.
What did you think Mike..... Is Lou just stringing Me along here...OR just hi-jacking My thread for his own personal ramblings :)sphss:D

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
I didn't mean to jack your thread..I am sorry. I did look because I have lots of misc. stuff. No luck.

Hey Rexie...why don't you meet me on another thread to work this out...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts