Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Mercury Racing 525 EFI and Bravo XR outdrive fully complete and ready to install. When I say complete I mean complete, from the crank pulley to the prop shaft, from the air filter to the oil pan, it's all there, including the CMI headers, also has the tailpipes. I'm also going to include dual ram hydraulic external steeering if your boat doesn't have it. Everything you need is there to put it in a boat so don't ask if it has this piece or that item, it has it all!!! It would be perfect for one of those Magic Boats that was bought as a stage 3 with no power. There are approx 100 hours on this unit and its in perfect condition. Price from Mercruiser is about $47,000 for this package, so you would be saving big money.

Email Robert if interested, [email protected]

Disclaimer! I do not know this person and I know nothing about this motor. I am just passing along an ad I saw...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Mercury Racing 525 EFI and Bravo XR outdrive fully complete and ready to install. When I say complete I mean complete, from the crank pulley to the prop shaft, from the air filter to the oil pan, it's all there, including the CMI headers, also has the tailpipes. I'm also going to include dual ram hydraulic external steeering if your boat doesn't have it. Everything you need is there to put it in a boat so don't ask if it has this piece or that item, it has it all!!! It would be perfect for one of those Magic Boats that was bought as a stage 3 with no power. There are approx 100 hours on this unit and its in perfect condition. Price from Mercruiser is about $47,000 for this package, so you would be saving big money.

Email Robert if interested, [email protected]aol.com

Disclaimer! I do not know this person and I know nothing about this motor. I am just passing along an ad I saw...
Hey, come get your Boat before i take it out on a cruise Buddy :D...Tony

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
525EFI Package

We have 1x 525EFI package w/ a new Mercury H.P Transom Assy along w/ a new Teague Platinum XR Drive for a killer deal! Engine and drive come w/ a 6 month TCM warranty and Transom comes w/ a 1 year warranty! Engine is a take-out in perfect condition w/ approx 35 hours, all other parts are brand new..

What are you going to be installing the new package into? I can also quote you for any new package from Mercury, Ilmor, or Teague for the best prices! For any further info please give me a call! -Eric

1 @ $34,000.00

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE
www.teaguecustommarine.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
We have 1x 525EFI package w/ a new Mercury H.P Transom Assy along w/ a new Teague Platinum XR Drive for a killer deal! Engine and drive come w/ a 6 month TCM warranty and Transom comes w/ a 1 year warranty! Engine is a take-out in perfect condition w/ approx 35 hours, all other parts are brand new..

What are you going to be installing the new package into? I can also quote you for any new package from Mercury, Ilmor, or Teague for the best prices! For any further info please give me a call! -Eric

1 @ $34,000.00

TEAGUE CUSTOM MARINE
www.teaguecustommarine.com

Hi Eric,
Jus wonderin if you guys still have the engine package available?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Since the thread is going, we have a brand new 525 package still in the boxes/crates. This is 100% brand new, all Mercury, all in original Mercury packaging.

Details - 2007 525 EFI package - HD Gimbel - Mercury XR drive with Mercury Sportmaster lower. Includes brand new trim pump. The engine package has not even been registered with Mercury yet. It was bought directly from Mercury for a project boat that never happened.

This engine package is complete - and is brand new. The boxes have not been opened. Includes standard Bravo tail pipes for the CMI headers.

List price is over 45K. Anyone looking for a deal, we've got it! $32K and this package is yours. That price is less than OEM price!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts