Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some help with a Holley Dominator! Any info to correct the problem I am having would be great! Phone nos. names, bussinesses!

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
I told you to call Lance Patton......678 984 0106

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You did? Well I will!:)hand

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Try pulling the intermediate air bleeds, and see if that changes, for better or worse.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
are these the Dommies on your new motor?

if so i thought Pro=systems built them?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Funny. My 1250 is fat right in mid-range!
Thats pretty normal for a 3 circuit dom. I have to believe Widetrak isn't dealing with a stock Dom. Its either modified, or aftermarket. Never heard of a 3 circuit Dom going lean in the mid range. Assuming it is a 3 circuit based on his post, "between int, and high speed" If its a 2 circuit, not surprised one bit.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have talked to Jon at [email protected] and he is thinking that the linkage is the problem! The carbs are Pro Systems and I have had good luck with them in the past! But I haven't been able to get a return call back from Patrick in 5 messages!
The lean spot that is showing up is around cruise range 2750- 3300 RPM range! So I have tryed different bleed sizes changed main jets ETC. It has a great idle and startup and runs good through the range but has a surging in the mid range!
This weekend put in colder plugs and added mufflers helped some but exhaust gets way too hot! Plugs in the proper heat range will scare the crap out of you! Jet up mains and get upper stumble, and a poping in the 4000 RPM range!
Im almost bald from stressing over this! I am closer but I like my stuff right!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
! The carbs are Pro Systems and I have had good luck with them in the past! But I haven't been able to get a return call back from Patrick in 5 messages!
!
Thats odd,i have emailed Patrick on Sunday morning and got a reply the same day:)deviland to top that off my sorry azz only spent $600 with him

1 - 14 of 14 Posts