Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have on they wanna part with?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I have an old school 950 three barrel vacuum secondary holly thats I'm not gonna use anymore. Ran good on my boat. Could use a rebuild.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
If no one has one to part with I would recommend a Proform 950. They are a reproduction of a Holley and they are cheaper by about a hundred bucks. I have been running mine now for about three months and I absolutely love it. It also flows better than a Holley and you can see the gas in the float bowl and adjust if necessary. Just my .02

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an old school 950 three barrel vacuum secondary holly thats I'm not gonna use anymore. Ran good on my boat. Could use a rebuild.
Thanks, i am lookin for a 950 HP or close too, the donovan small block in my chevy short bed ran bitchen with my friends 950 hp i had to give it back to him so i know it works and it was pretty much a bolt on and go setup. PS you part will go out monday, thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If no one has one to part with I would recommend a Proform 950. They are a reproduction of a Holley and they are cheaper by about a hundred bucks. I have been running mine now for about three months and I absolutely love it. It also flows better than a Holley and you can see the gas in the float bowl and adjust if necessary. Just my .02
I'll look into it also thanks.

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Stay tuned, my buddy borrowed my 1050 Dominator for the weekend, to see it he was under carb'd. He may be willing to part with his 950HP, following this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts