Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know anybody that is thinking of selling a nice Ford F450? Looking for something more than stock.

You know how this works.... super clean, low miles, 2008+.

Thanks,
Michael

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
as in, Found On Road Dead ?!? C'mon, F650 or go home you **** !!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Anyone know anybody that is thinking of selling a nice Ford F450? Looking for something more than stock.

You know how this works.... super clean, low miles, 2008+.

Thanks,
Michael
mike,
hope the move is going well....
Did you sell your FL??
Why do you want a FourFity??

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mike,
hope the move is going well....
Did you sell your FL??
Why do you want a FourFity??

Move is cancelled. Major change... which relates to no change at all. :D

Had a guy put a offer in on the FL tonight and I dont even have it listed. The boat is in storage in Havasu and the FL really isn't needed. I wont sell it unless I get my number out of it but want to replace it with something that "could" tow my boat for those 1-2 necessary times each year.

I love the FL, but for the right number I could do without. ;)

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,092 Posts
A friend just bought a used 2008 F 450 four wheel drive for $31K. It was ok clean and I think it had 30K miles. The only problem it was black.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Wish I was in a different place. I'd trade my F450 plus $$$ for your SportChassis. '08. 21k miles, pretty much loaded. Been happy with it.

Honestly it averages 11 MPG with 4.33 gears. Around town I may get 1-2 more MPG, but average to Havasu 75mph is 11-12.

Good luck with your search. This time next year would be a better time for me :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wish I was in a different place. I'd trade my F450 plus $$$ for your SportChassis. '08. 21k miles, pretty much loaded. Been happy with it.

Honestly it averages 11 MPG with 4.33 gears. Around town I may get 1-2 more MPG, but average to Havasu 75mph is 11-12.

Good luck with your search. This time next year would be a better time for me :D

There was one on ebay a few months ago I wish I pulled the trigger on. It was loaded with 22s, full airbag suspension, etc. Trying to see if that guy still has his, he was at $50k.

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
There was one on ebay a few months ago I wish I pulled the trigger on. It was loaded with 22s, full airbag suspension, etc. Trying to see if that guy still has his, he was at $50k.
Good luck. There's probably a pretty good chance he still has it...

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
keep the freighliner. There is no ford that will drive and ride as nice. I drive my pete as a daily driver. The sportchassis gets the same if not better fuel mileage than a 450 and takes the same space in a parking lot. And is alot safer for your passengers.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good luck. There's probably a pretty good chance he still has it...

He still has it, just what I am looking for. 2008, 12k miles, lift, air bag suspension, wheels, tires, etc. it is located on the east coast and it just so has it that my father in law is scheduled to land in the same exact city for a 2 week vacation tomorrow afternoon. He is looking at the truck tomorrow. I love it when things work out perfectly.

I really don't need the FL anymore since I am keeping my boat at the lake. If the guy shows up with cash this week, the FL is going to a new home and I'll buy this F450. There is no loan on the FL so this puts some cash back in tthe bank and I still get a bad ass truck... Something nice in these times. :) However, if the FL doesn't sell, I am still happy.

Attachments

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
Nice looking four fity! Good luck with the sale of the FL and the purchase of this one. I'm going to miss the train horn!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts