Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am on the search for a tunnel jet or a pickle fork boat i want at least 19- 20 foot long.. i dont need a motor i dont want a out board... i wont mind if it needs some fiberglass work. but i dont want no junk.. but cant afford a show hull at this time.. the only one i found is in California

thanks jason. sand lake mi..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still Looking for boat?

Did you ever find a Pickel? - I have been sitting on a Pickel Fork, It has been in my shed for several years. Its a '86 ,Reply if you are still looking

·
Canoe Jockey
1,130 Posts
Did you ever find a Pickel? - I have been sitting on a Pickel Fork, It has been in my shed for several years. Its a '86 ,Reply if you are still looking
I am interested...do you have any pics? and what is it

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
I'll sell my Sanger jet hydro.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i needed something that i could afford. or trade for... i have for trade a $20,000 355 small block race motor was at 800hp on dyno. i was told by the old owner.. i showed it once and the guy did not dispute the claim of hp., when i said the heads, and cnc porting from a guy in florda, for $10,00 he said the guy i got it from could have spent more... and knew who ported it..

anyways i bought a daytona eliminator project. it is a 24 foot, well 23' 8 inches needs floor, interior, motor it was a twin outboard but i am thinking about a inboard outdrive...

i didnt get any e mails of any reply's to the post or i would have replied sooner jason

d1.jpg

d2.JPG

d3.jpg

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was looking for something for around 2500 or less. with no motor and needing some work....
most of the boats that were offered to me were for 20,000 to 30,000... ouch... im just a poor boy...

i got my 1991 daytona eliminator for 750.00.. had to go to florda to pick it up....

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a buddy of mine that has a Earl Smith that came out of Texas with the pump here in the Chicago area PM me for info Cheers Will have pics later today to post

·
Registered
558 Posts
Micheal Thomas, are you still looking for a boat? I've got a 1992 Stealth tunnel hull, 468 big block, turnkey that I'm interested in selling or trading for a 1955 Chevy. You can see a picture of it at the beginning of this message. I can send more pictures if your interested. "E" mail me at [email protected]. Chet Doak

·
Registered
82 Posts
I am not looking for a jet..props are where it is for me.
I might be interested in selling my boat. My business has been so busy that I've only had a chance to put it in the water once this year.

Pump gas, turn-key 21’ Cougar V-drive tunnel with a blown 502 Chevy engine. Seats four. Super reliable. It’s been a regular at meets, so you can ask anyone in the club about it. I routinely take people for rides around 115 mph.

Not cheap. :D

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
I might be interested in selling my boat. My business has been so busy that I've only had a chance to put it in the water once this year.

Pump gas, turn-key 21’ Cougar V-drive tunnel with a blown 502 Chevy engine. Seats four. Super reliable. It’s been a regular at meets, so you can ask anyone in the club about it. I routinely take people for rides around 115 mph.

Not cheap. :D

How much?? $$

·
Registered
82 Posts
How much?? $$
Like 25K. Might consider some custom car or motorcycle trades.
Oh, I have a time slip for 116 in the quarter (not a full power pass), and a trophy for "First place, dragboat division" at Autorama. The boat's had some wear and tear since Autorama though, plus a few "Mickey Mouse" add-ons, all of which could be cleaned up.

I'll probably have it out at Brower on Saturday if anyone wants to see it, but I don't expect to have time to clean it up first. :)

The neatest thing about this boat is that it's not really stressing to run that fast. 100 mph is 5200 rpm, and I've never had any kind of engine failure in about 15 years of use.

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
Warp Factor's boat is an awesome piece.
Driving it is what got me started on a tunnel V drive. :)devil

1 - 20 of 23 Posts