Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Did the Coast Guard hound you? You have to have a Reverse to run at Marine stadium and they don't like noise. I put my Sanger in there (it hurt to do so) for an 80th birthday event when we rented the stadium. they were on my like fly's on shit and a little pissed when I dropped my Velvet drive in reverse, actually a couple good guys there looked the other way on noise and had some fun with us. Local is Elsinore or more affectionally know as "Smell Some More" no sure if the Salt Water was worse than the what ever is in Elsinore. We typically use our flats at Kings River, it's kind of a love hate place as its shallow, small, cold, but I freaking love it. No water there right now until 4th of July and probably only have it for 6 weeks or so if that. Family has been going there since 70' or 71'.

Kings drone 1.jpg
Kings Drone 4.jpg
Kings Drone 3.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. No, they didn't bug me they were actually cool they did roll up and ask why my headers were so quiet... lol I was insulted. told them I was just testing it out been a few years since it was in the water. Never said anything about no reverse... hmmm. ended up bending the two skags on the bottom of the boat putting it on the trailer. ever try and find skags for a 1965 aqua craft? no luck so far...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts