Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used Blackberry Curve for Verizon that is in good condition that someone is looking to get rid of. The wifey needs a new phone and isn't up for a new one for a while. If you have one let me know. Thanks.

G

·
It is user preference
I have the Storm and I dig it
Have you upgraded the Software?

We have the new BB Tour out now. It is not a touch screen. Kind of like an upated version of the Curve and it is an International Phone.
Yes, updated software. I have to pull the batt everyother day. Damn thing locks up. Also freezes for minutes when I wake it up to read an email or make a call. Doesn't respond to touch :)bulb ...nevermind was gonna make an inappropriate comment here.

Absolute worst phone I've ever had.

· Registered
135 Posts
Yes, updated software. I have to pull the batt everyother day. Damn thing locks up. Also freezes for minutes when I wake it up to read an email or make a call. Doesn't respond to touch :)bulb ...nevermind was gonna make an inappropriate comment here.

Absolute worst phone I've ever had.
Yeah we have alot of complaints about the Storm. But we also have alot of customers that swear buy them and don't have any issues.

The iphone will be out next year on Verizon. We also have a Storm 2 in the works.

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kevin
I would hook you up but I don't have any used BB Curves in stock right now.
I have a used Storm I could hook you up on.

John
No problem, John. I am actually not going to use the internet, just use it as a phone so no need for the Storm.

I saw that one....a little pricey when I can get a new one from Verizon in a couple months for $50.

· Registered
135 Posts
No problem, John. I am actually not going to use the internet, just use it as a phone so no need for the Storm.

I saw that one....a little pricey when I can get a new one from Verizon in a couple months for $50.
I can try to do the Early Upgrade for you like we did before.
Just PM me the info on your account. Will see what I can do for you.

John

· 100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,483 Posts

I'm missing something why get a Blackberry Curve if all you need is just the phone? Seems to be big and bulky for just the phone? And more expensive?

G

·
Just sold my curve a couple days ago on ebay for $120. I loved the phone but realized for the extra $30 a month I just didnt need a Blackberry. My girl has one also and when the contracts up next week we'll rid of hers as well.

· Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm missing something why get a Blackberry Curve if all you need is just the phone? Seems to be big and bulky for just the phone? And more expensive?
That is why I was going with something used....cheap! I thought that the wife could just use it as a phone as it is much easier to text on and you can make the text on the screen larger so she wouldn't have to put her glasses on everytime to read a text....yes, we are getting old! She is some what technically challenged so getting email and internet isn't something that she needs. Come to find out you can't have a Blackberry without internet so we are moving in a different direction now.

· 100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,483 Posts
That is why I was going with something used....cheap! I thought that the wife could just use it as a phone as it is much easier to text on and you can make the text on the screen larger so she wouldn't have to put her glasses on everytime to read a text....yes, we are getting old! She is some what technically challenged so getting email and internet isn't something that she needs. Come to find out you can't have a Blackberry without internet so we are moving in a different direction now.
Go with a used Envy or Voyager both good for texting and phone use.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.