Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I’d throw this out there to see if anyone has an Air Assist cavitation system they’d sell that’s collecting dust.
-Shawn

·
Registered
804 Posts
Thought I’d throw this out there to see if anyone has an Air Assist cavitation system they’d sell that’s collecting dust.
-Shawn
Come on Shawn. I thought you have been working your calves in the gym.

·
Village Idiot
3,520 Posts
Hit the weight room. lol Then again when you are a Sasquatch you just rest your foot on the down and that is all it takes. 😂

Paul

·
Registered
804 Posts
Sasquatch? I always thought of myself as more of a Wookie.

Paul.

·
Village Idiot
3,520 Posts
LOL, I was talking about myself and my brother, but heaven knows I am not the only Neanderthal that squeezes themselves into these silly boats.

Paul

·
Registered
804 Posts
I've seen you and your brother. It's a challenge for us larger fellows to get into these little boats.

Paul.

Reactions: fc-Pilot

·
Just Me
4,078 Posts
That is why we made our latest Biese into a t-deck. Plenty of leg room now.

Paul
You act like people come out of these little toys when they don't intend to. Don't say that happens, especially with the wife looking over my shoulder half the time. (She is finally letting me work on my toys again)

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
You act like people come out of these little toys when they don't intend to. Don't say that happens, especially with the wife looking over my shoulder half the time. (She is finally letting me work on my toys again)
Hey Glenn,

You ever get back on your B Boat?

·
Just Me
4,078 Posts
Hey Glenn,

You ever get back on your B Boat?
I'm inching into that one. She isn't keen on the idea of me racing or going that fast in one. But I've got almost all the parts to put it together. Hopefully by this summer it will hit the water.

·
Village Idiot
3,520 Posts
To all wives looking in, some of us are extra tall and don’t fit comfortably in these boats. As such we either make do because they are so much fun, or modify to fit our “lazy boy style” seating and comfort level while playing with our cool toys. Having said that, for birthdays and Christmas (or winter holiday of your choice) buy your husband or boyfriend (or both if needed) a cool safety jacket and helmet as we look much cooler while driving our toys with that stuff on. Lastly, when we get to play with our toys we are happier, and when we are happier we tend to try to make those around us that we love (namely our wife or girlfriend, but never both) happy as well. Point is if we are happy we will help make you happy. So now go and buy your husband/boyfriend something cool for his boat.

I think that should wrap that up nicely. Sorry if my comments caused any bumps in the boating road for you. 😉 Lastly, let her drive it. If she turns it down that was her choice. But the important thing is she made the choice for her, not you. 😉
Paul

Attachments

·
Just Me
4,078 Posts
To all wives looking in, some of us are extra tall and don’t fit comfortably in these boats. As such we either make do because they are so much fun, or modify to fit our “lazy boy style” seating and comfort level while playing with our cool toys. Having said that, for birthdays and Christmas (or winter holiday of your choice) buy your husband or boyfriend (or both if needed) a cool safety jacket and helmet as we look much cooler while driving our toys with that stuff on. Lastly, when we get to play with our toys we are happier, and when we are happier we tend to try to make those around us that we love (namely our wife or girlfriend, but never both) happy as well. Point is if we are happy we will help make you happy. So now go and buy your husband/boyfriend something cool for his boat.

I think that should wrap that up nicely. Sorry if my comments caused any bumps in the boating road for you. 😉 Lastly, let her drive it. If she turns it down that was her choice. But the important thing is she made the choice for her, not you. 😉
Paul
LOL

Thanks for the nice pitch!

She has a boat. Her's is the wood deck Litchfield and it has a stack injection set waiting for it that came out of a 530 cu in or so. I told her she wouldn't want the blower motor because her hair could get caught in the belt. Her only question was will it be as fast as mine. But since then, she's seen the other boating site and probably one too many boat bunnies. She thinks us guys go to boat sites to look at girls. And then all the talking about crashing boats and such just sort of soured her on the boat idea. But, she is realizing I'm going to play with my toys with or without her, so its back to boating. Maybe grudgingly, but its still back to boating :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts