Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an extra set or an old used set of headers they want to part with for a Ford?? Please let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
I got your message. I dont have any ford headers at the moment.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Bite the bullet buy the BBC/Ford Adapters
http://www.fabshopheaders.com/categ...-ford-head-to-chevy-header-adapter-plate.html

Also C Evens
makes the one piece billet alum. header adapters, in order to put big block Chevy headers on OEM style Ford heads with the Ford exhaust port. They are $225 plus shipping. He dose NOT take credit cards or do PayPal. He will take your check however, or a money order, etc.

He would like to see you use at least a 2.125" diameter primary pipe on your headers.

The address to send a check is;

Evans Racing Engines
1231 Upper Trace
Owensboro, KY 42303

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bite the bullet buy the BBC/Ford Adapters
http://www.fabshopheaders.com/categ...-ford-head-to-chevy-header-adapter-plate.html

Also C Evens
makes the one piece billet alum. header adapters, in order to put big block Chevy headers on OEM style Ford heads with the Ford exhaust port. They are $225 plus shipping. He dose NOT take credit cards or do PayPal. He will take your check however, or a money order, etc.

He would like to see you use at least a 2.125" diameter primary pipe on your headers.

The address to send a check is;

Evans Racing Engines
1231 Upper Trace
Owensboro, KY 42303
Maybe I am just naive but why would I spend the money buying headers for a chevy and then the adapters if I can just simply buy headers for a ford?

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Maybe I am just naive but why would I spend the money buying headers for a chevy and then the adapters if I can just simply buy headers for a ford?
$225 for adapters, $100 or so for a cheap pair of used headers... vs. not finding Ford ones or spending $1k on new ones...it just makes things easier. :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
With the wide range of Cheep BBC headers out there and price of Ford headers and finding Ford headers is getting down to slim and none.

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
i got a set off gils need water inj lines and new inj ports welded

1 - 13 of 13 Posts