Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, Ive got $6,000.00 to get me into something this summer. I am looking for something that is jet with a swim step and preferable a covered motor. Please help!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That look like a very nice piece, But the wife wants a covered motor and swim step to lounge on. Thanx though

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
That look like a very nice piece, But the wife wants a covered motor and swim step to lounge on. Thanx though
better up the price then. Tell her to lounge on the deck. Exposed motors are safer-less chance of fire, and if one does occur, you will know about it sooner.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
This Eliminator is tits up! The bow is perfect for laying out and swim steps can be easily added. Just my .02
Bow lounging is better!!! This boat is perfect for you!! You can add a swin step off the back. Have an upholstry shop make you a rear area engine cover, they could do it mostly flat with a spot for the scoop, plenty of room to lay out!!
Just my .02

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Sounds like you are looking for a daycrusier.There are lots of 18'-21' daycrusiers around in that price range. Check your local and nearby craigslist ads too..

·
688 Posts
Contact Slotracer on the boards. He had a really clean outlaw for sale and I think it still might be:D

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sanger 21’ Mini day Cruiser Boat - $6000 (Fresno, CA)

http://fresno.craigslist.org/boa/1184277652.htmlReply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-22, 2:58PM PDT

• Includes Trailer & Canvas Boat Cover
• Includes 4 Adult Life Jackets
• Includes Brick Anchor & Rope
• Seats Up To 8 People
• Two 20-Gallon Gas Tanks
• Covered Motor
• Berkeley Jet Drive
• No Windshield
• Has Bow Rail
• Has Documentation For Work Done Back To 1996

Contact Scott at 559-905-3050 for more information or to view the boat.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I have a 20' Hallett that I'd sell for that price.

Here are some pics

(name is just stickers and will come off easily)

454, Berkeley Jet, Place Diverter. Seats 6 adults and ice chests comfortably. It will seat 8 adults, but they'd better really like each other :D

Oh, and I'd throw in all the anchors, life vests, etc. All safety equip. Oh, and it does have a bimini and cover.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
What kind of jet is that? I've never seen anything like that before.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
I have a 20' Hallett that I'd sell for that price.

Here are some pics

(name is just stickers and will come off easily)

454, Berkeley Jet, Place Diverter. Seats 6 adults and ice chests comfortably. It will seat 8 adults, but they'd better really like each other :D

Oh, and I'd throw in all the anchors, life vests, etc. All safety equip.
that is one clean ol hallett I likie:)devil

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Me too :(

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I would say that Hallett is a GREAT deal... perfect family boat for sure, cruiser...

Eliminator with Panther Pump, AMC motor.... 5k lol :)sphss

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Every bodie's got compromises, covered, swim step...

This ones only $10,000.00 away. But would really make the wife happy.

It's in the boat spam for further information.
'74 Schiada...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts