Performance Boats Forum banner

Looking for clean little jet boat.

Tags
boat clean jet
7K views 46 replies 30 participants last post by  runninbroke 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, Ive got $6,000.00 to get me into something this summer. I am looking for something that is jet with a swim step and preferable a covered motor. Please help!!!

#9 ·
Sanger 21’ Mini day Cruiser Boat - $6000 (Fresno, CA)

http://fresno.craigslist.org/boa/1184277652.htmlReply to:sale-atyzf-1184277652@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-22, 2:58PM PDT

• Includes Trailer & Canvas Boat Cover
• Includes 4 Adult Life Jackets
• Includes Brick Anchor & Rope
• Seats Up To 8 People
• Two 20-Gallon Gas Tanks
• Covered Motor
• Berkeley Jet Drive
• No Windshield
• Has Bow Rail
• Has Documentation For Work Done Back To 1996

Contact Scott at 559-905-3050 for more information or to view the boat.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

#10 · (Edited)
I have a 20' Hallett that I'd sell for that price.

Here are some pics

(name is just stickers and will come off easily)

454, Berkeley Jet, Place Diverter. Seats 6 adults and ice chests comfortably. It will seat 8 adults, but they'd better really like each other :D

Oh, and I'd throw in all the anchors, life vests, etc. All safety equip. Oh, and it does have a bimini and cover.

#15 ·
I have a 20' Hallett that I'd sell for that price.

Here are some pics

(name is just stickers and will come off easily)

454, Berkeley Jet, Place Diverter. Seats 6 adults and ice chests comfortably. It will seat 8 adults, but they'd better really like each other :D

Oh, and I'd throw in all the anchors, life vests, etc. All safety equip.
that is one clean ol hallett I likie:)devil

#12 ·
What kind of jet is that? I've never seen anything like that before.

#16 ·
Me too :(

#27 ·
The Hallett was sold last night. Thanks for the compliments, though. We took good care of it. Upholstery was about 12 years old, believe it or not. She looks pretty good for 30 years old :). Sold her to the original owner's son, who is now 21. We were always hoping that one of the boys would buy it. Now I get to visit it :p

#37 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.