Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know the whereabouts of a Cole TR-2 named Old Yeller?
Had a paint job just about identical to our other Cole, Grumpy which I just managed to locate after 20 years. Now I'm trying to find out what happened to Old Yeller.

Here is a pic of Grumpy if this helps jar anybody's memory. If you know who else owned Grumpy...looking for that info too. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
those were Gene from C&O Transmission boats if I remember right. I guess you're looking for who owned them after.
I used to see Grumpy being used as a ski boat @ Buena Vista right after Gene sold it. It still had the wing back then.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My Father, Dennis Enderle, was the original owner and had them both built by Cole. I grew up with them. We used to take them to Lake Nacimiento up in Paso Robles (grew up in Malibu).
I found out who currently owns Grumpy by putting an ad on Craigslist looking for it and the guy called me last night.
Now looking to see who owns Ol Yeller, if it is still around, and trace what happened to them after we sold them in the 80's.

Didn't know Grumpy ever had a wing! I do know it now has a Blown 468 in it!

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
My Father, Dennis Enderle, built them both and I grew up with them. I found who currently owns Grumpy...now looking to see who owns Ol Yeller and trace what happened to them after we sold them in the 80's.
Run the cf #s if you have a " in "

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those were Gene from C&O Transmission boats if I remember right. I guess you're looking for who owned them after.
I used to see Grumpy being used as a ski boat @ Buena Vista right after Gene sold it. It still had the wing back then.
Do you know how to get hold of Gene? Is he a member of the forum?

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Run the cf #s if you have a " in "
My dad is going to get me some pics of Ol Yeller so I can see if I can read the CF numbers. Don't have an "in" but maybe somebody here can help...:)hand

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the pics of Ol Yeller. If anybody knows the whereabouts, I'd be very appreciative...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay...how do you make the images larger?

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
When you click the photo box highlight the http:// in the address box & ease it. Then right click on it & paste the address of your photo there! It got me @ 1st too tell Jerry told me how. I just go to your photo, left click on it, when gets big I right click on it, copy the address, then go post it like I said above, hope that helps!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts