Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of good used drag slicks mickey thompsons the size we are looking for are..... 22x8x15. This size would be like for a import car turned drag car. We need them for our drag jeep front tires and buff them down with grooves in them. Any help would be great. Already tried e bay and racing junk.

Attachments

·
06 Mach 22 w/2.5 Drags
200 Posts
I am looking for a set of good used drag slicks mickey thompsons the size we are looking for are..... 22x8x15. This size would be like for a import car turned drag car. We need them for our drag jeep front tires and buff them down with grooves in them. Any help would be great. Already tried e bay and racing junk.
Do they have to me MTs? I might be able to help you with a set of Nittos.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Jake Will these work
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2---22x8-15-M/T-IMPORT-FWD-ET-DRAG-SLICK-RACING-TIRES_W0QQitemZ360193680651QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090929?IMSfp=TL0909291410007r7031

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Four extra pairs of 36" Top Fuel slicks and two pairs of 34" Alky slicks but nothing in that size.
thanks for trying to help, actually i have a buddy who might be intrested in the 36s can you send a pic of both

1 - 12 of 12 Posts