Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope Im not stepping on any toes but Im looking for some fun on the water next year I live in the lower main land in British Columbia. Looking for some glass bottom clubs or events that I can get in to next year. I only know of one major event in my area which is the Harrison lake poker run but I heard it can get very choppy out there for the smaller boats, the only other event I have heard about was the wet'n wild porker run on pit lake I don’t know any thing about this event other than it looks like something I wouldn't want my wife to go to. If any body has heard of this even I could use some feedback on it and info on any other clubs or events in my area. Your input it appreciated

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well that sucks nobody knows of any thing?

·
Registered
417 Posts
if you are up for a little bit of a drive we have a couple large event in washington, we have a few guys come down from canada. if you get on skagenboats.com that is where they hang out.

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im a bit worried about the border i dont like them to much but.... im game. whats the water there look like calm? or you need some free board?

·
Horsepower sells Engines
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok how about this any body from the lower main land looking at this thread reply may be next year we could get together

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
im a bit worried about the border i dont like them to much but.... im game. whats the water there look like calm? or you need some free board?

Heck if your going to brave the border crossing , Come to California All the Jet boats are Very fast (and low freeboard) , All the Girls are very Hot , the Beer is Cold and plentiful and yes the water everywhere is always flat and calm :)devil

·
Registered
417 Posts
water is great where we plan our get togethers. last labor day we had 160 jetboats/v drives at the pothole res. in eastern washington, normally have 2 to 4 get together with 40+ boats in various location.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
water is great where we plan our get togethers. last labor day we had 160 jetboats/v drives at the pothole res. in eastern washington, normally have 2 to 4 get together with 40+ boats in various location.
X2 and all the boats are low in the freeboard department.......john

·
NW Spectraholic
588 Posts
Look for Stinkypink on the Skagenboats board, he's from your neck of the woods. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
i will give stinkypink a heads up on this thread, i will see him this weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts