Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I had a house lined up to rent as of Dec 1. Belongs to my buddy's grandmother. 4 bed, 2 bath on 1/2 acre, 2 car garage with out buildings. My buddy committed at the beginning of the month to rent it to me @ $1K/mo. Now, dealing with his aunt (grandmother is 83) find out I can't let my dog inside the house, they are going to keep the tons of crap in the house and rent it furnished, master bedroom is off limits (keep door closed), out buildings are loaded with crap which will stay and they want access to the garage at anytime. This was not what they told my buddy and this is a deal killer for me.

So, trying to find a house for rent with a garage and RV access in that area or so. Would like to keep rent under $1500/mo. It would be just me and my dog. I can also do any home improvements (former contractor, now Estimator/PM for C-39/B contractor). Would like to move in Dec 1.

Would also consider Lake Elsinore, Temecula, Riverside, etc.

Thanks.
!

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Hey Chili...I did a search for you and I found a house for me but not you....j/k but honestly check out this house if it is for real.....you could get a roommate and pay what you were looking for...( it seems way to good to be true?)

Check it out, but even if not this house it is a link to the area....good luck! Sorry, I just read down the ad....no pets... :( bummer.

http://www.rentals.com/Home-Rentals/Display.aspx?ListingNumber=824261

I will ask my neighbor when she gets home if she has any contacts for you in the Murrieta,Temecula,Menifee area.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Okay, I had a house lined up to rent as of Dec 1. Belongs to my buddy's grandmother. 4 bed, 2 bath on 1/2 acre, 2 car garage with out buildings. My buddy committed at the beginning of the month to rent it to me @ $1K/mo. Now, dealing with his aunt (grandmother is 83) find out I can't let my dog inside the house, they are going to keep the tons of crap in the house and rent it furnished, master bedroom is off limits (keep door closed), out buildings are loaded with crap which will stay and they want access to the garage at anytime. This was not what they told my buddy and this is a deal killer for me.

So, trying to find a house for rent with a garage and RV access in that area or so. Would like to keep rent under $1500/mo. It would be just me and my dog. I can also do any home improvements (former contractor, now Estimator/PM for C-39/B contractor). Would like to move in Dec 1.

Would also consider Lake Elsinore, Temecula, Riverside, etc.

Thanks.
!

What, no pets???? It's Norco! people bring their horses in the house. :)

Jamie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.